Goodbyeee Faceb00k !!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lmao I love how those people went on insulting this post when they probably didn't even have the mind to read the entire posts.

What a bunch of haters.

anan

sarNie Adult
Well, well, What a SURPRISE !!!! :lol:

So someone posted this thread on other websites,,, it's good to bring visitors to this forum then ahaha..... and by the way, it brought huge traffic = make $ yeah Darvil ??? you should give me some man, lol jk....

It's crazy. How a simple personal thought & choice here could bring soOO much attention, especially when it comes to their favourite social website: facebook ??? ( oh lala !!! )

just because I decided to not follow the "mass",
just because my english grammar/spelling sucks as hell (it's not my mother tongue, and i am sorry in advance for that),
just because you don't (or might not) agree with me (but it's fine for me, becos i respect ur view/opinion),
just because i seem to criticise facebook.

.... Well, Hate ME, Judge ME, Label ME, Insult ME, Yeah ??? Life is so PATHETIC sometimes indeed.... :lol::dance2: but who cares ???

darvil

sarNie Adult
Yea, those guys have no love lol.

But the sad thing was, back then I didn't have topic ads yet.. and so I didn't make a penny from those hits :( as they came straight into the topic.

I wonder how actually posted it up there. Its like getting digged on a minor scale.