Goodbye for a while

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
aww feels so emotional, well i am going to engand onight thai time 12am somewere around that time lol , i wont have my laptop with me this time coz this time i might not be back for over a year to study for my last year in school thats if i decide to stay and i dont really want to but if it makes my grades better then i will , this means i wont be online alot at all and that i have to leave sarnworld for a while ( my home) :( but i be back :D

so bye bye to ma little family here gonna miss u :wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry:

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
Hey my lil rich girl,i won't forget u cause u own me a Von Dutch cap! :lmao: ....
Take care of yourself in England and be a good girl.Be a good student and work well at school or imma come kick your lil ass.
Come see us when u have time.

Pee

sarNie Elites
have a nice time there! if sumone tries to do sumthing bad call sis Pee and i´ll show them my ninja kicks!
YAHHHHH

Imma miss you na *sniff*

Take care and have fun over there! who knows maybe i´ll visit u ;)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
aww....ice leaving us for a year? Whoaa...thats long. Anyways...if you do decide to stay....urmm.....be good girl and study hard. Remember that we'll still be here when you return. ^^ O yeaaa.....and have fun!! Goodbye and I hope you have a nice, safe flight there.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
ahhhhh yes finally!!! I don't like you anyways... :angry:

GAAAAHHH!!! I just kidding I'm gonna miss seeing your posts around and and and.... :( I'm just gonna miss you....but do good on your education come visit us again sometimes <333

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
haha thank u all of u well im bored here in england so i went and got a new laptop just for the sake of it lol but i cant use it in skool grrrr

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
you got bored little lady? Hehehe take some picture and share with us. Chat with you later...

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
mizterkevin said:
little twin sister!!!

come back to me!!!
tell those european boys that if they come near u, i'm gonna kick their ass.
[post="162073"][/post]​
OMG.....England is in Europe!!?? :blink:

I'll be back after looking in my atlas ^_^

-back
Darn....no wonder I didn't get History this year.... :unsure:

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
well what i did coz i was so bored and skool did not even start yet so what i did was got a laptop haha coz ma sister is so subborn and wont let me use hers i did not get into the top school of london but i got into another good one its coz ma english was not 100% good

mr kevin dont worry i dont go for white boys (mixed ones with asain are ok :p )

p'kkristal imma take lot of picture then post up hehe.

1-lUv3-y0u - ur funny hehe

PS i missed u guys im back for short while but i wanna go home :(