Good, Scary, Thai ghost movies?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay gals, I need your help.

Can anyone give me a list or name of any good, scary, Thai ghost movies that you've seen? I'm not talking about stupid ones that don't make sense. I'm talking about "the scared the crap out of you" kind. :D

I want to purchase it at ethaicd or any site that you know carries it.

Thanks to all who replies! ;)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
moonfaerrie said:
i'd recommend mae nak any day.
[post="12915"][/post]​

which version there's so many...but Shutter with Ananda got great reviews so I recommend it....but I didn't watch it yet.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hi gals!

Thanks for replying. Will I be able to find the movie in ethaicd? What's the original movie title?

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
The sister starring Pok very scary that what my sister said but I didn't have time to watch the movie...also my sister friend said this is the most srary movie she and her family have ever seen.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
The sister to me wasn't scary @ all! it was more SAD! But i do agree "Shutter" is a really good movie...i think you'll enjoy that one a lot!

Six is good too w/ Ray McDonald and Sai Intira!

The eye 10 is also good!!

But shutter is the BEST!

numfon

sarNie Adult
I'd say Shutter too..too bad you aren't really looking for scary lakons. lol I have quite a few to recommend...but oh well. ^^

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Kayla...you gotta get Shutter! OMG...that movie fricken scared me! :blink: The Sister is also good too...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Alrighty then..Shutter it is...Imma go look for it at ethaicd then...

I always felt that Asian ghost movies are way better than American. Maybe it's the atmosphere in an Asian setting or something. B)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Kayla said:
Alrighty then..Shutter it is...Imma go look for it at ethaicd then...

I always felt that Asian ghost movies are way better than American. Maybe it's the atmosphere in an Asian setting or something. B)
[post="14595"][/post]​
ditto! :D but as for action, comedy, whatever...i would rather american...

Nameless

N i n j a
Shutter is good.

The sisters isn't scary. Just knowing that it's based one some true event is somewhat creepy.

But Shutter is entertaining.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
The red shoe!! it's korean but it's soo scary!! hehe :)

Nameless

N i n j a
Hey Kayla, make sure you don't get Shutter One vcd. Shutter One looks like a different movie.

Get the one at the bottom.

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
i think THE EYE......my cousin has it when they came to the usa....it SCARED the HEll out of me!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

belle20

sarNie Elites
Well i've seen many thai scary movies but the one that made me scared and wondered alot is "the unborn" starring sai inthira........i think that was freaky...n it also had a plot to follow......very interesting!!!...in my opinion!