Good Relationship Articles

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Pixie cut like a boy for sure. When I cut my hair that short my husband always say I look like a little boy lol. But he does like my hair short...he thinks it's sexy. I cut my hair a lot because it's so hot here in Texas during the summer that when it gets to a certain length it itches  my neck. And I can't stand that awkward growing part...where it's not long and not short. My hair though, grow really fast.

I so wanted my hair long so badly...

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, if your husband think it's sexy ...i guess keep it short lolll. I use to have short hair but only shoulder length . I grow up watching Chinese series so LONG hair seen to be my basis  . I just love how much you can do w/ it  vs short hair . I still want to see a picture of her your hair 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know how to upload any pictures lol. I am so not smart when it comes to stuff like that.

I love long hair, I have friends who would never get caught dead with short hair. They think girls should have long hair and boys should have short lol. I have been sporting short hair for 15+ years. I always promise my husband that I'll leave it long then turn around and cut it the next day. Now, he doesn't believe me. He loves it when my hair was long enough to put in a ponytail. I don't know for some reason, when my hair gets as certain length it bores me.

I do find girls with long hair pretty...cause it's almost meant that way. I am jealous of girls with long hair lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@sarn...I sent the pic. In the picture that is what my hair generally looks like. The only different is, I am skinner now.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sarn...I just send you a pic of what my hair is right now.  It is growing out a bit.

The first pic I sent is what I have my  hair  for more than 10+ years lol. The second pic is me trying to grow my hair out. It is already itching my neck so we'll see how long I can let it grow :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ok. The last one better .I can see it about your neck , gosh , the first one I got a heart attack b/c it too short loll us woman's hair is like gold to us , let it grow girl . Asian ppl always want old woman or married woman to leave their hair short b/c they think it not necessary to sport a single woman style any more , my mom doesn't let it grow pass her shoulder b/c she said she old & ppl will laugh.Nonsense, you still young ^^^ 30' is the new 20' remember that , I think if you spike your hair you can be funky but spike the back hair not the front, make it look like you just.stick your head out the window on a speeding car & highlight the gray don't dye your entire head ^^^ wish you were single I take you go find young man.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahhaha....I'm not into young men though lol. I like older ones. I have always thought a guy 10 year older than me is good.

I have highlights for a few years and got tired of it. It has gotten too harsh for my scalp. I am going to let my hair grow out and color my hair like once a year. I have done all to my hair that I don't want to do anything else. I have permed, bleached, color, highlights, pixie cut, long hair (when I was younger) so now I am back to just trying to grow it out. Gosh, I have like 3 more years before I hit 40...not young anymore :(

I have never had a hair preference after I have kids or after I got married. I just could not stand the Texas heat so it bothered me to have my hair past my neck. And my problem is I get really bored with hair a lottttttttttttttt. I cut it like 5 time a year. I don't necessary want short hair, I don't have the patience to grow it long. But this time I think I will do it all because my son wants to see me with long hair lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Why you think soon to be 40 is old ?? I would tell you my age but I pledge the 5th on that ! But I promise you , I do not look my age. Texas heat is nothing !!! I stay oversea for years & it hot all year round & I stay in a village , there no air conditioner & mosquito is everywhere & ppl w/ long thick hair like me are lice carrier & I had never sleep w/ a sarong but it was so hot at bed time that to hell & I sleep in them & wake up w/ it over my head most morning & never did got a hair cut. There a lot of wild 40 year woman , shoot , 40 are when we can be slut & no body will give a danm lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
40 is old for me lol. I don't know I can't stand humidity no matter where. I just want to go bald. I actually just found the reason why I can't keep my hair long is because of my bang. All the other times that I have had long hair it was because my bang is short. I guess, I forget about my hair when my bang is out of the way. I went and cut my bang short today and I feel fresh...clean and even if it's 76 degree today, I don't feel annoyed by the weather.

I can't do any insect bites...gosh I would have died if I went to stay somewhere tropical. I went to the E.R. 4 times because of an allergic reaction to a bite. I can't go camping even if I wanted to. Sarn, I heard humidity  back in South East Asia is really bad. People that go visit Cambodia and such always complain how hot it is over there.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Today there was a fight bwt the client at the shop . The husband came in to get a cover up on his wife's name & the wife show up and throw a trauma ! I'm not sure what's the story is but he accuse her of cheating & their marriage is over . The wife went crazy ! Crying & screaming ! O'man , scar the hell out of everyone . The artist told them to leave & they were still shouting outside . The tattoo was done but my artist didn't get pay b/c the fight break out . It was soooooo sadddd . They are stranger to me but the emotional confrontation of the husband to wife was just heart breaking ! He look like a nice man too & she  look bitchy ^^^ marriage is scary !  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if they stage a fight so they don't have to pay lol J/k

I hate watching a couple fight, it is so awkward when you don't know what to do but just to stand there. Some love stories doesn't have happy endings that is so true but some sad endings are just heartbreaking.

cecilia

Staff member
A lakorn happened in front of you .. how scary. I don't like to be stuck in situation like this because I don't know when can I step in as a third person lol -- 

sarN

sarNie Granny
I was chatting to KKrystal ( member in here ) on LINE & I was filming short clip on my phone of my shop inside & out & sending it to her . In the middle of my filming my stalker walk in & I end up recording him . I have a pending restrain order & a case against him this up coming thurday & I was going drop the charges b/c of his parent but now it might not happen . In the clip is my friend 's mom & she know my stalker whole family & she was telling him to leave , got to love  the lady lolll! The clip was too long to upload . I have to cut in 2 ^^^ Lesson to be learn , if a man show sign of obsession & jealously out of the blue & you NOT even dating him , it's a sign , stalker alert , cut all tie , do not be soft heart like me. I even thought of dropping the charge & let him free until he show up .

http://sarnworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/stalker1.wmv
http://sarnworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/stalker2.wmv

cecilia

Staff member
^Goodness, stalkers are creepy .. I once had someone did this to me when I was in high school (he was an older man) and it was scary. Don't want to see it happen to me again ... glad you got a restrain order on him. He looks like he's drunk on those clips lol

Anyway, came here to post this because I feel I'm vulnerable at time when it comes to relationship ... and this quote definitely fits me atm :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yes , they are creepy , I just don't understand it , why doesn't he give up , I never dated him , never love him & never will , I give him so many chances but I guess this will be the last straw . He lucky he left before my ex came in, too much drama this week , one out now I have another one , annoying ex fiancee ( the 4th older man) , why do I feel my return isn't going be a peaceful , simple life I hope for & more drama to come? Men. No to them is like yes in bed or something!! I desperately need a young man to protect me from these old man !

cecilia

Staff member
LOL the young ones will break your heart and when they break .. they'll break real hard :(

Right now, I'm giving my heart a rest --- need to work on my bucket list ... Not accepting any applications but will consider if opportunities arise lmao

Hope your stalkers go away soon -- 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:shock2: OH GOODNESS GRACES I got 7 pages to read in order to catch up in here. :weep:  I'll come back to read next time.  Need to get my beautiful sleep now, I must be up in 2 hours for a meeting. :tearybye: :faint:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Sarn, as bad as you feel for the "stalker", if it becomes a hazard to your well-being you'll have to let the law be responsible.  Some people when they are obsessed can become like thus, it happens to celebritites and everyday people all the time.  I had a phone stalker too, even threatening the police they still won't stop.  I said I will get my phone provider to track his number(a lie as its illegal to do so in Canada) and then finally he stopped calling me.  I refused to change my number because that will give him the power...he wasn't even afraid of my hubby's threat.  Scary people out there. If they were normal they'd understand and move on.....sad.  All the best!!!