Good Relationship Articles

cecilia

Staff member
That's why they say ''human heart is scary'' -- I find it hard to trust men all because of the failed marriages around me. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
One police officer was on cheaters lol...long time ago episode. Hubby was like, hey I know him hahaha...he was the one that was cheated on.

I think sometimes a little jealousy is OK...kind of cute to me. But what that guy did was just crazy. Imagine if I agree to marry him what will happen then? I was so young and I know I am bound to make mistakes in life...the usual growing pain lol. I probably get smack around...and the craziest thing is, he didn't like the fact that I was dressing in a skirt that had slits cause other guys were looking at my legs. I was like WTH...dude wasn't even anything to me and he thinks he has a say so in what I do or what I wear. I probably divorce him the day after we got married. Good thing, it wasn't meant to be though:)

CC: If I was wiser in my younger years and I tad bit independent I think I would have stay single as well. There are days, I truly believe being in a relationship is very exhausting. You give so much of yourself in the hope that the person beside you is kind and compassionate enough to return those feelings. You try to delved inside the heart of a love one but the reality is even those love ones can turn on you in a second notice. The heart to me, is the most complex thing in a human. You spend years trying to get to know it and there are times it takes minutes to crash a dream.

sarN

sarNie Granny
cecilia said:
That's why they say ''human heart is scary'' -- I find it hard to trust men all because of the failed marriages around me. 

Girl, the number said 60% of all marriage end in divorce lollll-- it triple for bf/gf. In America , there too many temptation & distraction , your best bet is bring someone from oversea , with him , at least 10 years b/c to get his green card and then become a citizen take that long  :baby:  

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
sarN said:
I use to watch CHEATER . It so funny when they get caught !!!
Cheaters was my show! I remember this one episode where this man got caught. His reason for cheating was, "bill Clinton cheated on hilary, why can't I cheat?" LOL. That had me dying!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sarn, those overseas people are bad if not worst than here.

One of my good friend's ex husband had got a girl from overseas...stayed with him until she got her paperwork and leave.
Another one, this guy got a girl from overseas, well the moment she got off the plan she left with her boyfriend lol
My best friend's husband's nephew got a girl from overseas, after she had a baby she left him. He begged for her to stay...you know what she said to him? She said, I gave you a baby what else you want from me? She left him and the baby...now he is watching the little girl while his ex-wife is living a life of a free woman. Yeah, most overseas stuff is just as bad lol

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Those oversea people will marry whoever just as long as they could come over here. They just need a way to come here when they had planned out their moves once they step foot on this country's soil. I heard too many stories about these oversea people.

cecilia

Staff member
LOL I was going to say the oversea ones are the worst too .. there are a lot of those failed marriages in the Hmong community -- especially the elder men and their young wives lol 

Like I always say, the only time when I feel lonely is when I see couple going out, doing things during holiday and I'm here feeling like a third wheel to my friends' coupling lol

True loves/marriages are hard to come by so I guess it makes sense why my friend prefer a domestic partnership with her bf rather than marriage as a whole.  As for cheater, I don't like it at all because I know it hurts  when you're being the one cheated on.  I believe in being 100% faithful to my future man with a little jealousy here and there so for that I will not support any cheating relationships.   I also believe that if a relationship don't work out in the end, it's best to let go of each other and move. I probably won't remain friend with him after the breakup because I can't bear to see him with another woman -- especially when a part of me still love him and he's the one to let me go :(

byebye

sarNie OldFart
LOL CC:

I agree on not being friends after the breakup only if he cheats on me. I find it disrespectful that someone can't find it in their heart to tell the person that they once love that they are falling out of love. I told my husband that if he ever cheats on me, I will cut it off with him without a second look. To me, cheating is just not purely physical, it seemed there are a lot that plays into it.

When you cheat you not only destroy the love of that person, but you took away something that is just as meaningful and that is trust. Trust is something that you can't have back no matter what...it's like a broken glass, you try to patch it up, glue it back, puzzled it into place but it will never be wholesome.

I can't imagine my husband sleeping with another girl and me giving him high five and call it a day. I could never look at him the same way and I would lose all respect for him. I can tolerate a lot of stuff but for the cheating, it's one thing I can't seem to overlook. I don't know, I always wonder this...when someone takes back a cheater how do you sleep with that person and not have it in your head...that he has done this to another girl behind your back. Honestly, I am not mentally strong enough to get past that.

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, i be damn. i must go about this all wrong then-- i should just date girls & become a Ellen & play play patty-cake at night.Man will only impregant me & mess up my body!! Any of ya ladies want to cheat , call me .

cecilia

Staff member
Exactly. I wonder that too .. I always told my mother and friends that my husband no longer love me the moment he cheated on me. Therefore, I'm not obligate to take him back or work things out with him.  *future husband, please take note of this lol*

I hate a man with too many hearts -- I hope to not meet such men in the future. Like n'ek  always says, even if he's the last one standing, I will not take him. I rather remain single and miserable (at least I can be happy in most part) lol 

sarN, you're making me laugh -- reminds me of an article I read the other day about this one Russian girl who can't find a man to marry her.  Her mother wants her to have grandchild so she put herself up for grab and asked anyone to impregnate her with the exception that her mother will be the one to choose the 'one' man lol ... As a result, she ends up with loads of response ... 

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha,  so you want me to have a sign 'impregrant me ' but must meet my parent approve ? if it my parent pick they want me to marry this man who recently came out of a 50 year monkhood---55 year old virgin ...lord im not sure if i can handle such a task to deflower him !! im scar of monk --  or even an exmonk.

cecilia

Staff member
lol - that sounds creepy. It's a big no. Just be n'ek and be without one unless he's mr.shining armor lol

Anyway, I thought women are complicated but men are way way more complicated. I don't get them anymore :(

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Have you guys read about this one lady that puts her house for sell including her? Kind of brave.

Ewww...talking about Monk...when I went to North Carolina (this was when I was 20 years old), I went to this temple and met this Monk. Young one about late 20s. I didn't think anything of it since he's a Monk. Well, come to find out, he told my aunt that he wants to marry me...he'll come out of monkhood just for me. I was actually mad that the thought like that for being a Monk. My mom was like WTF is wrong with him? He is a freaking Monk, like I would let my daughter marry one lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i don't want to be n'ek because they are to good & self-rightous . i want to be n'rai , cling to a man arm, thick face , bitchy , money motive, crazy , heart breaker & always ploting to catch the next prey ..the kind that would poke hole in a condom --- i just base this on lakorn n'rai--but i only done 1/4 of the above lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think the 3 of us are just spamming in here lol.

I don't want to be rai because at the end the pra'ek always find his way back to the n'ek. Too much work to go psycho and stupid not to end up with a decent guy. I don't want to poke hole in anything because that is still a lot of work. I mean, if I am going to go full rai, might as well enjoy without any barrier. The N'ek can't have all the fun. I will be that two face rai...that is more fun. You can bitch slap the n'ek behind the pra'ek's back but be her BFF in front of his face lol. And you know, most pra'ek are so darn dumb they'll believe anything the rai says lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
yup, it suppose to be about good realationship but it seen like just stay away from men . period. lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
hahaah....good relationships are rare. We are surrounded by a tolerance of relationship or failed ones....and most happened because the men are culprits.  We are  the voices of saying...stay away from them unless you are ready to get your heartbroken lol. There are some really good men out there. I see a few at my church but getting one is like winning the lottery. It doesn't happen often...and when some do think they land themselves a good man only later they realized it's a boy.

cecilia

Staff member
The whole boy concept is so true ... I don't want to marry into one too. I want someone to lead the way (he may be older or younger lol) Something about it is just so sexy lol I don't mind leading but you know I lead all my life ... Now, I just want someone to lead for me for awhile lol does not mean that I won't lead ... I will when he needs a break lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can't even handle a man at times what do you think I can handle a boy? I don't like to be a mother to a boy, life is too short for that.  It is time consuming to play games...