Good Relationship Articles

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hmmmm....Sarn, for some reason I didn't think about it. Now that you mentioned it, he loves his wife but just lusted after the cousin. He would not leave his wife because he has a lot to lose in that department. But you can still see the want in his eyes when he looks at the cousin.

That is really totally selfish. He should just leave the marriage and pursue his own happiness. As long as he is around the cousin he is going to have images of her in his mind and to a certain extend think about her so why torture himself over it? I know that he knows it would not work no matter how much he wants it. But him lusting is hurting his wife that he says he loves and himself because he's really not completely happy with his relationship.

Men with responsibilities and restraint puts his family happiness before his? But how can it be happiness for the wife when she isn't happy because she knows he lusting after someone else. Men that wants another should really leave the relationship they are in and start fresh with whomever they want. I feel they just string the person around until one day they have the courage or nerve to do what they set out to do in the beginning. And that is such a selfish act...because who knows how long he'll really wake up and say...I like the other person better...so goodbye. For the wife, that is unfair, it might take years for him to end it.

cecilia

Staff member
^I have the exact same thought.  She should never wait around to see him pull the string on her when she has the choice to leave him.

sarN

sarNie Granny
That why i always say " it's only cheating if we  get caught" he shouldn't  slip out the other cousin name HAHA . He didn't have enough restraint therefore he didn't put his family happiness before himself ^^^ but somehow I feel they will stay together because it seen they still love each other , the other woman is probable his dark fantasy  , most ppl have it .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol Sarn, that slipped up was something he couldn't stop. He cheated on her in his mind probably countless times with the cousin for all the wife knows. And that is emotionally cheating. I don't know about others but emotionally cheating is worst than physical. Emotional cheating takes a deeper part of the man, the other person literally takes half of the heart...because feelings has already formed for him to feel emotionally connected.

Sarn, how do you figure they will stay together? I do think the love each other...as bad as it seemed with the way the husband is acting but I just don't think they will last. Something tells me that either my friend is waiting for the right time to really comes to term that it's OK to live a happy life alone rather than a miserable one with her husband or him finally realizing the love he has for his wife is not enough to hold him still. When I look at them, that is how I see it. One of them will eventually call it quits. Honestly, I hope it is the husband so my friend can walk away free and with no regrets...at least she can say, she tried her best and her best is not good enough. I think she needed that from him...for a reason I can't figure out. She wants him to call it quit so she doesn't feel like she's the failure if that makes sense.

Someone told me once that when a guy have sex don't expect him to fantasize about you because he is always fantasizing about someone else. And if he ever says that it's you he is only fantasizing about then it's a lie lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
cecilia said:
LOL dark fantasy .. crushing on a man while you're still a relationship consider one too?

YES! I'm guilty as charge too. Most woman are guilty at that !! They love their husband/bf/lover but fantasy about dara or handsome idol or whom ever HAHA ...is that wrong ? Can we have a dark fantasy w/o consider cheating ? I'm telling you . The man is just in lust & have a wild dark fantasy as well . Don't we all HAHA but in his case it's hurting his family , o' well , good luck , I will  pray .

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
cecilia said:
LOL dark fantasy .. does crushing on a man while you're still a relationship consider one too?

Muahahahaha! I have a lot of those hehe. My boyfriend knows of all the guys I crush on (mostly celebrities of course) Lol. He just laughs & calls me a loser -_-' 

Like when I went to see Jay Park in concert last November, I told him I was gonna grab Jay Park's ass. He just laughs & said okay. Sadly I didn't do it because I was too chicken LOL. But I told my boyfriend about. I always tell him the guys I drool over, and he just laughs & tells me to "stop being a loser." LOL

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Probably more women has dark fantasy than men....just like more women actually cheats than men. In the past more men cheated so it's easier to associate them with the cheating...and most of them get caught cause they are pretty stupid in their games where as women they are really good at it. 

I used to work at this one place where my boss cheats on his wife and he seemed proud of it. One time, he went to the girl's house and sat there just having a good old time. Then walks in the husband. He was surprised because he didn't expect her husband to be there. He asked her, your husband knows? He said, she answered so casually...yes, he knows and he doesn't care. My old boss got up and leave. He said, even that is too much for him. As he told me this, I was astonished that a cheater has some sort of morals. Anyway, he is still married to his wife...but he cheated on her so much there are times I don't even think he himself realized he's married.

I have known people that cheated but my old boss was the first guy that felt proud almost like the cheating is some sort of an accomplishment.  

sarN

sarNie Granny
some how i feel it's ok for girl to cheat but man cant lol ^^^ i know , i know , i'm basis , cheat is wrong but to have dark fantasy is pretty much ok 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Men are known to be cheaters for so long...that calling them a cheater is a lot easier...and sleeping around for them seemed just that...but when a girl sleeps around she'll be known as a slut and so on.

Yup, there's double standard in everything lol. I know a guy who was dating 3-4 girls at a time...he told me that if one doesn't work out he already has another line up. The only thing is, keeping his lies correct. He said, that's hard work but knowing him, the dude can persuade a paper bag that it's beautiful. The smoothest most talented at convincing girls with his words. I wonder if he's married by now. And if so, makes me wonder if he'll stay faithful.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
The reason why girls aren't boastful about cheating is they don't want to be labeled as a slut/whore. I've never heard of girls boasting whenever they're cheating, whereas the guys, that's a whole different story. Girls are so good at keeping it hush hush, even from their own close friends!

Honestly, some guys just love the thrill of cheating. They love sneaking behind their girlfriend's back & making excuses to go elsewhere, & the not getting caught part. It's almost like an adrenaline rush for them.

Then you have the type of cheaters that accuse their signficant others of cheating, when they, themselves, are cheaters. My friend's boyfriend was like that. He'd always accuse my friend of cheating, when he was the cheater himself. He told her to stop hanging out with me because he thought I was going to influence her to cheat on him. The craziest part was she actually listened to him! Thank goodness she isn't with him anymore.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , when girls cheat we keep it on a down low haha . does it consider cheating if i have 3 or 4 guys I'm talking too but not in a serious relationship ? I do tell that person I have 20 bf & still accepting application for the best man ? 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh gosh, I know of a relationship like that. The dude was cheating on his wife but when she try to dress up when they go somewhere he was up in her face trying to accuse her of dressing nice so she can attract other men...

Another one was where...she was married and thought she was in a loving relationship only to find out...he was cheating on her and already have a baby by another woman. The wife till this day never remarried. She said, she learned her lesson from her first marriage and would not make the same mistake again.  Sigh, seriously, it is very hard...extremely hard to find a man that is completely faithful. Because you never know what goes on in someone's heart or head. You can't read what's in there and you always have to blindly trust someone. I mean, you can live with someone for life and will never truly know that person. That is the scariest thought ever.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
sarN said:
yeah , when girls cheat we keep it on a down low haha . does it consider cheating if i have 3 or 4 guys I'm talking too but not in a serious relationship ? I do tell that person I have 20 bf & still accepting application for the best man ? 
Lol that's not cheating at all. You're not tied down with any of the guys. You're just exploring the possiblities hehe.

All these cheating stories reminds me of "War of the Roses" that plays on the radio. I just love how when the cheaters get caught, they always say, "it's not what it sounds like." Yeah you're sending a dozen romantic red roses to your friend with a message that says, "I can't wait to see you." Nothing going on at all..,,

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think some single people that witnessed cheating around them remain single because of that...I mean there are probably other reasons but I would be scared as well if I was single and people around me are being cheated on left and right.

Hmmm....now it reminds me of this story. This guy was away for work for about 1 year, is married (not sure if he has kids). Anyways, he started seeing someone he met while away for work. He started dating this girl he work with, she was madly in love with him not knowing he was married. When other guys hit on her, she stays away or tell them she is dating someone. She was so in love, she had planned out her life around him. She was going to move in with him, relocate herself to the state he was living in...even talking about marrying him.

Well, then one day, his wife came for a visit. The other guys were actually laughing at him for being that stupid, because for about a few days, he was trying to line up his lies to his new girlfriend...telling her he was out of town. He was trying his hardest so his wife would not encounter the new girlfriend. Well, not soon after the girlfriend found out that he's married and dump his behind. But man, he string her along for almost a year...I wonder though, if the wife ever find out.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
That is crazy. I was never fearful of being cheated on, but more so of being led on. I've always started talking to its, but it never got anywhere because the guys always just stop calling me or texting me. They didn't have the decency to tell me they're not interested anymore, which was childish. AND, I've always encountered clingy/needy insecure guy, & that right there is a turn off for me. I cut them off before things escalated further.

I remember this one guy who likes me about 10 years ago. He was in my college class. He asked for my number. Didn't think much of it. I just figured he was being nice & all. OMG, horrible decision of my life! He called & texted me none stopped. One time he called me 16 times in one day... 16 times!! If I didn't answer the first time or the send time, don't call again! I finally told him that he was doing too much & he needed to leave me alone because he was being too needy. We weren't even dating or talking! I'm like boy stoppppp!!

Then there was other dude. He was cool, but he was such a Debbie downer & full of insecurities. He was always putting himself down, calling himself fat & ugly. One time I didn't text him back within 5 minutes & he was freaking out & kept texting me back to back.. I'm like dude, just chill... So I told him he needs to stop. That's too much for me.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I always say, cheaters are talented cause you have to get your game straight among other things in life lol. I would be horrible at it cause I would mess things up the moment I start.

I have never had a crazy...crazy guy after me. I had this white dude who wanted to marry me...I was 18...my brother-in-law back then think it's cute showing my picture around to his friends, such a weird thing. Anyway, he thought I was too young when he first saw my picture and waited till I was 18...like that helps. He wanted to get to know me and took me out to swimming (which I can't swim) dude was so touchy...like grabbing on my legs under water and stuff. I wanted to kick him so badly.

Well, I had enough of him, so I left him with one of the tag along girl (mom didn't believe in me going by myself with him lol) I started to struck a conversation with a guy that had a puppy. The guy that wanted to marry me gave me daggers look. Dude was so jealous he kept on asking the tag along girl what the hell I was doing talking to a guy...blah..blah...I was so uncomfortable with the obsessiveness and I didn't agree to anything with him yet. I told mom, it wasn't working out...he was way too jealous. Then again, I was freaking 18 and he was in his late 20s..probably 28. It would not work anyway, but still that moment was strange. I know I acted immaturely in a way...but an annoyed 18 year old was not going to be held accountable for doing childish things lol.

But dang...the jealous man has one of the most beautiful mesmerizing green eyes I have ever seen. Too bad, he let his bad side show too soon.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG, I can't stand overprotective jealous guys. That right there is a big fat NO-NO for me! I'm the type of girl who has more guy friends than girls, so I can't have a guy who's jealous of who I hang out with. It'll never work out. i'm so glad my boyfriend isn't the jealous type & I'm glad I'm not the jealous type either.