Good Movie

mia07

Introvert
There's too many to name; I mostly like Shahrukh's movies.
The best producers would have to be Yash Raj Films & Erosentertainment.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay I have been on a hiatus in Bollywood for a year or two... What is the most recent one that is worth watching. For some reason I don't find Bollywood film to be fascinating as the previous one in the 90's and early 2000s. :(

mia07

Introvert
I think it's just not Bollywood, but other movie industries as well.
I have no idea why these new stories aren't as interesting as those from the past.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL it's to the point that there is not more story lol... so they are recycling. But anyways, I haven't watched a good Bollywood film after Ka Hol Naa Hol. And that was in 2003-4 ?

cecilia

Staff member
not the most recent .. but i love NAMASTE LONDON with Katrina Kaif and Akshay Kumar ..
it's better than i EXPECT :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ceci, I didn't like that movie lol... I don't know, maybe it's the casting that I didn't like. Maybe it's because I'm not a fan of Akshay Kumar. It had a good plot tho but I didn't like Jasmeet.

cecilia

Staff member
^It's Akshay Kumar. Sometime, he OVERACT like Salman, and SRK ..

i think the only one that don't over act and come naturally is AAMIR. which, i adore alot .. but i ove SRK more .. don't know why either lOl

mia07

Introvert
It's SRK's eyes, I tell ya; he can make you fall in love with him through those eyes, just like in K3G. =)

superwoman

sarNie Egg
Hahahah I think it is his eyes too. When he speaks, it seems like he is troubled or something but I don't know why I love SRK from all Bollywood actors during his generation, maybe he was my first and most favorite. There are some good looking male casting but it wasn't like SRK.

komictwin

sarNie Egg
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' date='04 April 2009 - 02:03 PM' timestamp='1238882580' post='591700']
There's too many to name; I mostly like Shahrukh's movies.
The best producers would have to be Yash Raj Films & Erosentertainment.
[/quote]

Somehow Sharukh Khan's movies are always better than most Bollywood movies. Either they only cast him on considered great films, or something about him that puts magic on the screen even though I kind of dislike him. But I agree mostly his movies are the only good ones.

YASH RAJ FILMS is the #1!!!!

MOHABBATEIN (FOREVER)!!!!

loissenicole

sarNie Egg
im so inlove with shahid kapoor right now..jab we met is so nice! do u guys know any romantic-comedy movies as nice as jab we met?

anyway, shahid k. and hrithik r. are my bollywood crushes..can u guys refer actors as good as them? :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Dulha Mil Gaya was a great movie! With SRK as a guest star....Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi is also a great movie too.... :wub:

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Mine would have to be:

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (Kajol Mukerji, Shahrukh Khan, & Rani Mukerji)
Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye (Salman Khan & Rani Mukerji)
Biwi No.1 (Salman Khan & Karisma Kapoor)
Karan Arjun (Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Kajol Mukerji, & Raakhee Gulzar)

Man haven't watch bollywood movie for a while now, need to get back on watching them again.

cecilia

Staff member
Dulha Mil Gaya was a great movie! With SRK as a guest star....Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi is also a great movie too.... :wub:
i totally agree ..
i didn't want to wath DULHA MIL GAYA b/c he just guest star in there but it turn out to be an excellent movie.. i love it..

i also like this Telugu movie : Magadheera -- minus the whole fighting scene part --- otherwise the storyline is good in my book.

the p'ek looks cute at times -- but sometime, he looks like a baddy with the beard lol
you can watch the movie with english subtitle here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoLeBmiu53w

lil_caeser

sarNie Egg
Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam- this movie is a must see. i love this one
cast: salmon khan,SRK, and madhuri dixit

Devdas us also a good movie.
cast: SRK and aishwarya

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
atm these are my recent fav's

Janne Tu Ya Janne Na (I am obsessed with Imran Khan who is Aamir Khan's Nephew he stars in this movie it's his debut)
Anjana Anjani (Starring Ranbir and Prianka)
Kaminey (Prianka and Shahid)
Dostana (this movie was hilarious LOLZZ)

and a bunch of those ones that are also very good but can't remember atm