Good Birthday Gift?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
So do you guys think this is a good birthday gift? These are some of the reason why.
He is a marine (loves it and it's a big big part of him)
On a watch because "out love is timeless; or like time never ends neither does my love for him" I know I know corny
A pocket watch because he loves the antique stuff and he's like a kick back old fashion type guy.. for heaven sakes he collects those old school bottles like old school coke bottles lmao;

I love the way the watch look -.-" when I ordered it the lady was like "lucky you ordered it theres only 97 left in the world I was like ... I didn't know these things were that "special" lol

so you guys think it's a good gift? this is how it looked -.-" when I ordered it ... but if it's not good I wasd thinking I'll give it to him anyways but also give him the other gift I bought him

The Front

The Back Engraving

The Inside

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I love the message in the back of it........ very simple and sweet.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i like it Tina---the message and inscription will always be with him in his pocked should he forget he need only look at what time it is and he will remember who he is and why he married you!!!

cecilia

Staff member
awe, this is so sweet and romantic at the same time.
i love it too. classic pocket watch look so nice ..
not to mention, it's one of those unlimited collections too.
a really nice gift indeed.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The Watch It's Here! LOL

I changed The Engraving -.-"

Full View

the Watch without flash

It looks a lot better in person than on photos lol

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
it's really cute and thoughtful.. I would never think about getting something like that.. i go as far as a gift card to target.. lol.. I just like taking the easy way out.. lol..

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
That is a really thoughtful gift.

he is lucky to have you!
but if you are ever stumped about giving guys presents, it never fails... TOOLS

hahaha.. i give my daddy that almost all the time. so he has little nuts, bolts, screws everywhere.

I need to think of a new "never fails" gifts... TIES<< classic. :lol:

skies

sarNie Adult
awe! i especially like the first quote but whatever, they're both true words and a great gift too...

mannn, now that gets me thinking what should i get my friend and my little sister for their birthdays this month.....

little

sarNie Adult
my bf's b-day is coming up oct.20. I know i'm going to take him out for dinner after traffic over. it landed on a monday. i decided to buy a small round cake plus candles for him. i dont know what to give him or should that just be ok. Should i let him blow his b-day cake before we go out to eat. or after we come home from dinner but our stomach would be fool. any suggestions?