Gonna Miss YOU Jensen!!!

noungning

Heartless
So today is Monday for me at 8.52pm, but it's now 2.52am in France.

Jen is going to be catching her flight to Laos today, she's going to have a new beginning...

All I wanted to say is I'M GONNA MISS YOU SOOOOO MUCH YAI BAH!!!!

Gosh, now I have no one to tell me how idiotic timmy is, and how gay he is... hahaha :lol:

*sigh* I can't believe this day is coming, when you will finally move on with your life and leave me in misery :(

Anyways, hope you have a safe trip and enjoy your new job, life and adventure.

I'm sure you marked a spot in everyone's mind, so I believe you deserve a thread :D

Will miss you wah yai bah... If you find a hott dude in Laos don't forget an invite lol ;)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
My sexy Naah Jen, words cannot express how much you mean to me. Now we are going to be millions of miles away on separate ends of the globe. Oh well...I'll still wait for my 5 carat ring :lol:. Yah luerm na! I hope you have a terrific time in Laos doing what you do. I will miss you greatly because honestly you are the most hilarious and cutest Frenchie. Char is a perverted twin so he's not going to be much of company lol. Have fun ja khon suay :kiss: I'll leave you with a wet one on your cheek lol.

P.S. rak sah jai kong Nai dee dee na haha.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Have fun and good luck in Laos .. the only advice I can give you is .. Lao men are afraid of foreign women (even if you're Lao) .... maybe shy about talking to one ... so if you find someone handsome .. go up and talk to him ... cus he sure ain't gonna come up and talk to you ...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
awww made me even more sad i dnt say goodbye properly :( mizzz u mak makk naaaa p'jen

XCappy

Mr. Char
Already ? Wow... I don't know to who I'll say silly things besides Ice... Have fun Jensen if you have the time to read us a little. And take some pics with swimsuit, we miss some Sun and Heat right here.

And Nai, you bad twin !