Gonna be a mommy!

noungning

Heartless
AHHH okay let me add one more IMPORTANT information here... please please please get 2nd opinions on any medical stuff.

my colleague, the one i've mentioned earlier... she went to see her "assigned" doctor for her pregnancy because she had some complications becoming pregnant... but anyway, she went to see this doctor after she's been pregnant for 6 weeks, the critical times, during this 6 week, she's been in and out of the clinics almost every week... and when they went to do an ultrasound and see the heart beat... the ultrasound didn't show anything because she was too early in her pregnancy and the doctor didn't hear the heart beat of the child in her stomach. he said I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE HAD A MISCARRIAGE!!!! omg... can't imagine how awful that feeling is, i've even almost cried when she was telling me this... this was the time she still had the thought of having a dead fetus in her body because she didn't want to believe in it but had doubts of it. she asked the doctor, is it possible that it's too early? he said, no, at this point we should hear the heart beating... and we both work for doctors, she's asked everyone and they said IT'S TOO EARLY. so everyone convinced her to NOT abort this baby since she's worked sooooo hard to conceive, to hold on for a week or a couple of weeks to go back for another ultrasound... if not, just go to another clinic and get an ultrasound... and that's what she did, she went to another place, a hospital for women and infants', and they heard the heart beating just fine. so please, get second opinions if any doctor tells you something negative. second, third, forth or fifth opinions are always better than the 1 that might not be exactly the way it's being delivered to u. this isn't just for pregnancy, but for all health related stuff... but since this has happened to someone i know, i guess i just wanted to share.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Oh GOD....I just came back from the ER. I woke up early early early this morning to go pee and I looked down and there was blood on my underwear. I wiped and there was blood, dark, dark blood and some clots. I panicked so I went to the ER. It turned out that I might have had a miscarriage. The Dr. said my pregnancy count was 86. If I was pregnant, the count should be in the 1000's. She also said if it's not a miscarriage, then I might be in a very very very very early stage of pregnancy.

I don't know guys. Even though we planned on having kids later, I am torn about this unborn baby. Man....and the doc said it's either a miscarriage or just a very early pregnancy. But how could it be an early pregnancy when I was 4 weeks? What the hell? Maybe I am still pregnant???? My breasts are still sore and tender, I still have frequent urination, I'm moody too. MAYBE I'M STILL PREGNANT???? Cuz, ahem...me and the hubby tango like every night LMMAAOOO. And I get my period like in the middle of the month. So, maybe I am still???

Or maybe I am trying to make myself believe I still am. *sigh*

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Sigh* Is pregnancy this difficult???? Last week, they found a small sac inside, nurse said im about 4 weeks? How the hell am I 4 when the other doc said I'm 5? Anyway, I'm going back to the doc tmrw for an ultra sound to see if they see it growing or if it has shrunk cuz if it has shrunk then I had had a miscarriage, thus the cause of the bleeding, if it's grown, then i am pregnant and i gotta prepare for this baby. I think I need medical and get on wic? I don't know how to go about getting it, where to go to sign up for one. Anyone know?

noungning

Heartless
um ok, well i hope u've found out some better news instead of more confusion regarding being pregnant.

wic, um i think it depends, i know that here, u have to go to ur local clinic where they do routine checkups to file for wic. but for u it might be different? i'd google the area u live in regarding assistance with pregnancy, i'm sure u'd find numerous resources and additionally possibly FREE things to help u thru this event of ur life.

goodluck! ;)

Kina

Dubsteppin'
I forgot to come back here to give an up-to-date news on my pregnancy.

Well, I visited the doctor. After having two blood tests, two pregnancy tests, and two ultra sounds, my doctor concluded that I was indeed pregnant. Although my pregnancy count is increasing, he said it was increasing too slow. I had started out with a pregnancy count of 89.5 and the second check up was only about 100 when it should have jumped up to nearly 500 or nearly 1,000 in a span of two days. So, he said that my baby will not survive, and that's why I was bleeding. So he gave me the choice to wait it out or just go ahead and get a D&C (dilation & curettage). Basically, they clean out the inside of any remaining tissues from the self-aborting baby. I chose to have that done because there was no way that it was going to survive anyway.

I'm emotionally torn from it, even though the baby had no heart beat yet. But it was GOING to be a baby nonetheless. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

darvil

sarNie Adult
ah sorry about it Amira.

Was about to wish you well too. And I saw the post. Sometimes things are just not meant to be.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
It's ok everybody. Some things aren't meant to happen, at least not at this time. Maybe later, who knows.....But thanks for everyone's congrats at first and condolences afterward :) I appreciate it.