Gomin

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
is anyone be willing to sell me a copy of the old verison of gomin....i mean i really didn't know there was one haha....

JaiOn

sarNie Egg
are anyone have this movie, i very want to watch this movie :D
:spin: please reload this movie thank you :spin:

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
The newest Gomin is currently being uploaded at youtube.com by TMLMaru. They are also currently uploading Thep Sarm Rudoo.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i would like to buy a copy of gomin with phone and yam; does anyone have it? i know someone is being nice to share with us in youtube but i would like my own copy hehe...

ummm are all the episodes uploaded already in youtube? i didnt see the episodes when he's grown?

rukmos

sarNie Adult
True, even though the two are being uploaded in youtube, I rather have my own copy. does anyone know where I can get the full version of the two new ones of Gomin and Thep3 Rudo. One of my freinds bought both her copies form Ethaicd and they were the cut version. All the good lover scenes for the two were cut out and the storyline kind of jumps from place to place so she wasted her money.

Sarn, are you going to sell the two new version listed above? I'm pretty sure that alot of people will be wanting it.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
It is not the cut version, no it don't have picture on the cd and I don't know how many dics it will be in because I haven't convert it yet.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i have Gomin so if anyone still wants to buy it pm me...

it's 34 disc but i will sell for 30 include shipping...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i started on it but havent gotten to far. i asked the person i bought it from; she said it's not the cut version...

did they cut a lot out if it's the uncut version?

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Yep there is alot of scene missing in the cut version. I guess they are that trying get only the main part in it. I brought a cut version of ThepSarmRudoo from ethaicd.com, because I wanted a vcd version. I didn't know that it was a cut version. If I know, I wouldn't buy it because it cost too much!

linky

sarNie Hatchling
It would be great if someone can upload it for us. I went back home and watched the last episode with my grandma this past week, and I didn't know the n'k was the girl I like. so if some does have gomin, please upload for us.