Gomin vs. Gomin

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
well hmmm lemme say this ... I think the producers choose based on the ratings... for instance the pra'ek wouldn't be pra'ek if their ratings dropped... and now a days the metro sexual guys aka "feminine" guys have taken over because the producer feels that the new crowd likes sensitive guys like when they have characters that are to manly they tend to say "hes to old looking or mean to her" so honestly the choosing proccess of each character is based on the viewers and audience response intially to the lakorn itself and of course the characters

Phon

sarNie Adult
Since I been watching lakorn puenban lakorn puenban rating never drop as badly as it is today. More people are complaining about thier clothes acting skills 3d fake monsters storyline stretch out to much. They are actually losing more viewers then they are gaining viewers. Only kids watch it now older people doesnt even pay attention to it anymore. What happen to the nice farytale and story that lakorn puenban had. Where is the prince that is a prince not some war crazy guy who fight demons. And what happen to the princess who is a princess and not some sycho girl who goes around complaining and yelling at the guy. They argue way to much these days in lakorn puenban. Pra Ake nang ake some people maybe think its sweet to me I think its annoying. I prefer the old way better where the girl and guy are in love not fight until the end then fall in love. Old Gomin the girl fight with the guy but not argue they fight battle to battle. But she never did fallow him around and argue with him. Just my thoughts. Player pra ake arnt as popular as 1 heart manly pra ake. To tell the truth Sookchai aont dad in yor praklin he was a player pra ake back then he was popular not as a hit like Chatree you would see Chatree in almost every lakorn puenban back then with the same nang ake Sinee. All there lakorn they had 1 heart for one another and that caught the viewers attention.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah but thats the thing ... they are also trying to attrac the younger crowd into watching it also .. and notice those people whom complain still continue to watch ;) ratings and also I notice that in remakes some people do complain about how everything is the same why can't they change this here and there.. so really its a suggestion of what the majority wants because I'm sure that the producers wouldn't make certain bold moves unless its what they see fit as wanted from the other viewers ... I mean I understand what your trying to say and where you're coming from, but think about it if they new ones aren't selling would the producers be making the same mistakes repetively ...

Phon

sarNie Adult
Well I read the interview of the owner of Dida and Dara VDO he know people are complaining and rating isnt as high as it use to be but he said it himself he wants to try something new. He know his lakorn are droping but he is stubborn to not go back to what made it popular in the 1st place. The father said in his interview.

NorAmIcy

sarNie Hatchling
NO offense but i think even though the new guy look likes kid, they are not so old fashion like the old guy. sorry i say that.

Phon

sarNie Adult
this kind of movie your sappose to be old fashion the the whole point of having this kind of lakorn. You dress old fashion your face sappose to look like lakorn puenban star. If you look them modern lakorn pra ake and lakorn puenban pra ake look different. And the way they dress back then is the way these kind of lakorn sappose to be not long hair greek mix indian chinese wanna be stuff. Thats not thai culture. Thier magic and power is also trying to be like chinese movie no offense greek myth movie. What happen to the Thai belief and magic powers where the guys meditate and blow spell. They way they talk in lakorn puenban now days isnt even lakorn puenban style they talk like people in regular life style talking. These kind of lakorn your sappose to be more polite and teach kids to be good and talk in a very polite way. Its not like that anymore. There no more teaching in these lakorn its all fight fight fight for no reason. Someone who produce it now need to go learn some more about the thai culture. No offense I think I can produce it better. I for one complain about it and I dont watch but it annoys me when it take forever to end and when it ends another dumb one continues. Thats why i buy old one from sarn. :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well yah .. you said it :p they wanna try something new... of course as time progresses changes are meant to happen .. and in order to find out if the new move is worth it or is it working they need to try it right? For say how would you know if something is good or not if you don't give it a try and also.. although there are many that complain a few still continue to watch and its funny how once they change it people complain but when they don't change people complain about how its the same old thing over and over .. so either way there is a win and lose situation in both .. either sticking to the old or moving on you are going to have people complaining ... but this is all opinions theres a difference in opinions :p I completely see it from where you are standing .. I agree the oldies were much better.. but now a days you just have to accept things as they progress and change

Phon

sarNie Adult
I dont need to except it Tina becuase I dont watch it anymore lol. I stop along.........................time ago. The last one that I enjoy was Gropetch 7 see 1 of my all time fave after that eh. But I still watch but now it gotten worst for me So i stop watching completely. What I really cant stand now is the clothes and the hair and the 3d remind me of power ranger when I was a kid lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yah I know what yah mean i think kor gayahsit kinda kill it for me -___- lol im all for modernization, but they need to keep the drama on boran lakorns to a minimum ..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
What is this topic suppose to be?? A gomin vs gomin or old lakorn puen barn vs new lakorn puen barn. What you guys talking about is wayy out of topic..That is against my rules. Like I said before, I might not be around here often but I do come and check for people who dont follow my rules. after all i'm still the moderator here. And this is a form of disobeying my rules. Please stick to the topic. If you want to talk about old lakorn puen barn vs new lakorn puen barn. Please make another topic. This Topic is closed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.