Golf-Mike new look

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
ahahaha! thanks for the Pictures!!
yeah i think they look look so freakin damn HOTT!!! now!! hahahaha!!

agree with you Nina!=P

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The new hair cut looks nice... But now Mike looks cuter T_T !

Yeah, I know I used to think and probably say that they looked real gay...But erm... I like their style!! It's freakin' darn HOT!!
It's like a Japanese/Korean style...totally my type XP!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
finally! they actually look hot now. the long hair was cool, but they looked like girls with it.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
I really like their new hair! It finally changed and got shorter than before. i love their new style. really hot!

here's more

brb w/ credits

skies

sarNie Adult
like finally! they got a haircut...still long but i guess for the time being it's ok...lol...they look much better with the new haircut because the long hair just sort of hid their faces....

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
Golf is hot as usual. Mike looks better with "short" hair : he used to look so girly before... and his heavy makeup didn't help.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
NOw they not HOT not like girly. LOL LOVE GOLD AND MIKE! In away I think Golf look like Se7en in some of the pic (MANLY).

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Uhm... who's who? :blink:

These guys are just too pretty... not into the whole japanese/korean style. it's just too girly for me.

I like my men strong & manly!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahahah oooooooooooooo i luv their new do .. hehe xp .. nice.. golf mike are so uber cute lol.. hehe xp ..

jeniferin

sarNie Egg
Finally! they look like boys now!
not girly like before LOL
it suits them way better with short hair
yayerr
they hottt drooolsss

ahh but i don't like it when mike always does that comb over or something
LOL

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
YAYY!

Golf looks so freaking damn hot my god! Mike looks better with short hair....didnt like how his long hair ate up his face.