Golf and Kwan are coming to USA!!!!

P

PrincessKarina

Oh wow! I am not a fan of either but it'll still be cool to meet them! :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
Same here, not a fan of either but I like Kwan. Will more info be posted?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
My sister is going. She's been a Golf fan for 12 yeas now. My siblings and I got her a VIP ticket. The cost was no joke. I don't think I'll get VIP...? Maybe but probably not since I am as broke as it gets. I'll probably get general admission later...?

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

My sister is going. She's been a Golf fan for 12 yeas now. We siblings and I got her a VIP ticket. The cost was no joke. I don't think I'll get VIP...? Maybe but probably not since I am as broke as it gets. I'll probably get general admission later...?
Have fun!

sue317

sarNie Egg
My sister is going. She's been a Golf fan for 12 yeas now. We siblings and I got her a VIP ticket. The cost was no joke. I don't think I'll get VIP...? Maybe but probably not since I am as broke as it gets. I'll probably get general admission later...?
ahhhh how did you get the tickets???? :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Sad news! I got an email earlier today saying that the dates have been pushed to August! I am unsure about Minnesota's date, just California for now but most likely that'll be postponed too.

There will no longer be a Fresno location (which is a huge blow and bummer for me!) Full and partial refunds will be given to those who got the Fresno tickets. Instead it will be LA and Roseville. Roseville's Meet&Greet will be on Saturday, August 5th and LA's will be on Sunday, August 6th.

Sadly with this change of date... I will not get to see my dear beloved Kwan T_T since I have other priorities. I will be super debating about the LA one.. sigh.