going to phuket/krabi

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
hi i need help desperately. i m going to krabi/ao nang next month. first stopping at phuket. can someone tell me how i can travel from phuket to krabi. do i need to make advance booking? it there boat that goes there? if i travel by flight do i have to made advance booking for can i book when i reach phuket pls help.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I think u should go by plane try to book when u arrive at phuket =)
or book before u go to phuket. Cuz it's not the same place they might have boat or bus but i really dunno how to do LOL

I already go to Krabi Ao Nang 2 years ago it wasn't pretty prolly cuz i went when it was raining~ :angry: :angry:

Fenix

Nang Fah
samtly said:
hi i need help desperately. i m going to krabi/ao nang next month. first stopping at phuket. can someone tell me how i can travel from phuket to krabi. do i need to make advance booking? it there boat that goes there? if i travel by flight do i have to made advance booking for can i book when i reach phuket pls help.
[post="17157"][/post]​
you try calling the phuket airport? They should be able to help you out.

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah i think that you can either go by plane or boat, depending of course which one you would prefer. as for advance booking, i'm sure it's not necessary, since it's not gonna be a high tourist season next month, but it would probably be cheaper if you do.