Go Princess, Go! (2015)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Sourcehttps://mydramalist.com/16159-go-princess-go
While enjoying an outdoor party, playboy Zhang Peng finds himself needing a quick escape from an approaching ex-girlfriend. He makes a mad dash for the swimming pool, only to have the lady in question accidentally plunge in herself. While attempting to resurface, Peng suffers one well-placed stiletto-heeled kick to the head. Upon awakening, with memories intact, he finds himself having gone back a thousand years in time. But this is the least of his worries, as he now realizes he has transformed into the current dynasty’s own crown princess, the lovely Zhang Peng Peng. Hilarity ensues as he tries to find a balance between opposing desires: To get back to his own time or to seduce all the women of the palace, now made seemingly achievable with the help of his new female persona. (Source: MyDramaList) ~~ Adapted from the novel "The Promotion Record of a Crown Princess" (太子妃升职记) by Xian Cheng (鲜橙). Edit Translation

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Ntsuab-Ci If you want something super funny, steamy love scenes, and scandalous outfits; this is the one to watch. This is one my favorite C-series. There are so memorable funny scenes that I laughed so hard. Korean had remake this series called "Mr. Queen", that one is pretty good from all the reviews I've read. I still haven't got around to watch the Korean version.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
@Ntsuab-Ci If you want something super funny, steamy love scenes, and scandalous outfits; this is the one to watch. This is one my favorite C-series. There are so memorable funny scenes that I laughed so hard. Korean had remake this series called "Mr. Queen", that one is pretty good from all the reviews I've read. I still haven't got around to watch the Korean version.
Oh this one looks fun! The OST sounds beautiful omg. I love myself a good beautiful OST. I might have to bump this one up on my to watch list! Thank you!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Random clips keeps popping on my feed. Lol. This series has one of the best steamy love scenes and scandals custom for an ancient drama. There would’ve been more sexy scenes from the leads if it wasn’t censored. Lol, the wind is alway blowing in every scene that it’s funny.