Go for Khmer Novel and poems online!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I went through some Khmer blogs, and i found that there are lots of interesting blogs about novels and poems. You might wanna go and check, right? There are lots of poems that you can download online with PDF formats and they are really well-written.

There is a kind novel & poem author and a blog owner. His name is Sauy Lauth. I emailed him to ask for a novel of him. He is really kind. Now i got one of his novel to read at home.

You might also be the second person who can get the free copy. Email him (sauy_lauth@yahoo.com)! I am sure, he is more than happy to reply you email.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I went through some Khmer blogs, and i found that there are lots of interesting blogs about novels and poems. You might wanna go and check, right? There are lots of poems that you can download online with PDF formats and they are really well-written.

There is a kind novel & poem author and a blog owner. His name is Sauy Lauth. I emailed him to ask for a novel of him. He is really kind. Now i got one of his novel to read at home.

You might also be the second person who can get the free copy. Email him (sauy_lauth@yahoo.com)! I am sure, he is more than happy to reply you email.

Interesting... I wanna read one too! It's very addicting.

The girl on the cover looks like Ly Marina (bloated kind) you know how when you go to like these tourist places they can draw your face all puffy with small bodies. eheheh

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I love Khmer drawings. I went to Austell, Georgia last December; This town has many Laotians and Cambodians living there, and when I went to a Lao restaurant, there was also a Camboadian restaurant a few doors down. And on the wall, there was a huge mural of Angkor Wat and a beautiful Cambodian girl. I was so mesmerized by the drawing, it was indeed beautiful.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I also like Khmer drawing. When I was in Cambodia, i was somewhere next to the Grand Palace last year and I saw lots of shops selling paintings and other artistic drawing stuff. They were very nice and beautiful. I also wanted to be painted, but i was running out of money that was why i couldn't manage to do one. However, at least i could buy a painting and now it is hung in my bedroom.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
oh my this reminds me, i need to go look for my paintings.. I sent over my picture and had a friend took it over to the painter. They just use my facials and created a painting of that.. it's BIG lol.. bigger than a poster size. til this day I have not yet hung it up yet..

Totally forgot where it is now. Thanks for the reminder.