❤️[GMMTV / Parbdee] F4 Thailand : Bright Vachirawit / Win Metawin / Dew Jirawat / Nani Hirunkit / Tu Tontawan

spanky

sarNie OldFart
K version started out ok....I even liked the main lead...but i lost interest.

2nd pairing was better...

Can't say I really finish any of these version

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
lol pls god, don't curl the main dude's hair. Bright actually reminds me a lot of the Japanese lead guy now. He has the look, but I'm not sure if he has the acting skills for the role.
Who ever did have the acting skills to play Dao MingSi in the first place? LOL Every Dao MingSi role ever cast besides Matsumoto Jun has been a newcomer with little to no experience in acting. LOL Bright at least has had some work. Dylan and Jerry were completely handpicked newcomers and LMH? Not sure, never checked out the Korean one.

I think if they did Bright's hair...I would like this...DAMN! I so want them to have him be DMS! 44159739_2460961083943935_7639394274252947456_n.jpg 36483933_2241369982569714_4150137378121449472_n.jpg

Last edited:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I was wondering. What if they make a BL version? Because right now GMM is known for their many BL series. I wouldn't mind if they did. Either way it'd be fine. I would just love to see how GMM is going to make it different from the other versions.

And I would also like to add more actors that I think would fit the roles.

Singto Prachaya
New Thitipoom
Earth Pirapat

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like the few remake they did....by what his name

He humanizes the character and not make them so 1 directions. Thai Kiss me was decent. Nk had a goal and pk wasn't too cold and it was short.

I enjoyed the k version. I like the Taiwan version but only season 2. Didn't really watch season1

sarNie Adult
NEW BLOOD. I'm ready. I hope they just don't pick popular online idols who can't act and will just do mediocre work. While that might work in Thailand and other parts of Asia with their fanbase carrying them, it's not going to work with people who are on the fence or might as well tune into Korean media. They need to find people with the whole package, the looks, charisma and drive to work hard and do good in their roles. If GMM wants to establish a foothold internationally and not just with the BL crowd.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So they’re not choosing any of their current actors? Wow I’m disappointed! I don’t want complete newbies for this!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Eh....the storyline became repetitive and aannoying...I don't see this being successful like the other's