[GMM25] Wannueng Jaa Pben Superstar (GMM)

maytenny

sarNie Egg
poobae91 said:
I watch with no eng subs on siamhahe.com, just search "วันหนึ่งจะเป็นซุปตาร์" and it'll pop up the links.

For eng sub, just type in neko meow meow on google and it'll pop up her page for the links to watch her eng sub dramas.
awesome thank you! =)

BBelly

sarNie Egg
This show is so so fun. It did take a bit of time to pick up by ep 7 & 8 it really hit it's groove. WanNeung is so over the top but endearing. I can see how she would be exhausting but I love these type of characters in rom-coms. Watching Win play straight man to her craziness is so fun. Ep 16 is the best! I know it means that angst is probably heading our way but I don't care. I can't wait to see how WanNeung reacts when she finds out Win isn't gay at all.

I think Tom may have a crush but he seems respectful of their friendship and Win's sexuality, which is appropriate.

I don't care about the second leads at all. They're both boring so they get skipped. However, the guy has some cool frames.

I don't know if I'm right but there are some points, espcially in Ep 16 where I think they are ad libbing and slip out of characters. It's in the way they just crack up. I love when directors decide to leave those scenes in.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Wanwan is so creepy that I just want to lock him up in the asylum. The way he talks, looks, act ugh. He reminds me of the joker when he's about to die.

For some reason I just don't like it when Push smiles.

ansuhzol117

sarNie Egg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGg6vZ0mRhU

new mv sing by push.i didnt expect that.love the mv sooooo much!!!the last part  :woot:  :woot: :dance1:  :dance1:

win is a very sensitive character.he cried so many times before bcause of may and he will cry again in upcoming episodes.bcause of may or wanneung?? the plot seems moving along at a very good pace from ep 17.cant wait next week

ansuhzol117

sarNie Egg
win mad at tom bcause of wanneung.hope he didnt double cross win when he knew win likes wanneung.

i didnt watch the second lead at all.dont like both of them.they are getting desperate to get the one they loved.

but i love lookpit and wanneung scene.their friendship is the best!!

Winter Love

sarNie Egg
ansuhzol117 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGg6vZ0mRhU

new mv sing by push.i didnt expect that.love the mv sooooo much!!!the last part  :woot:  :woot: :dance1:  :dance1:

win is a very sensitive character.he cried so many times before bcause of may and he will cry again in upcoming episodes.bcause of may or wanneung?? the plot seems moving along at a very good pace from ep 17.cant wait next week

So surprise tht i found his latest mv yterday. He really can sing well. What else PUSH can't do..Awww~~

Wanneung moved out from the house. P'Wan Wan taken Wanneung away from the house. Oh noo~~lonely Win again. 

Me too i'm looking forward for the last part of MV. so cute 

Step

Mrs James Ma
OOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG I :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: the MV. Push is really a good singer, his voice is sooooooo beautiful  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

ansuhzol117

sarNie Egg
Winter Love said:

So surprise tht i found his latest mv yterday. He really can sing well. What else PUSH can't do..Awww~~

Wanneung moved out from the house. P'Wan Wan taken Wanneung away from the house. Oh noo~~lonely Win again. 

Me too i'm looking forward for the last part of MV. so cute 

i seriously cant figure out what p'wanwan tried to do to wanneung.he really helped her a lot to get spotlight.is he trying to break win's heart by taking away wanneung?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ansuhzol117 said:
i seriously cant figure out what p'wanwan tried to do to wanneung.he really helped her a lot to get spotlight.is he trying to break win's heart by taking away wanneung?
wan wan hasnt done anything to wanneung yet but he is basically saying that he is capable of doing something to her if win wants to start a "war"....such as destroy her future in the entertainment business...

but in the lastest episode, it looks like wanneung accidently made wan wan look good by performing on the piano on stage...so wan wan just took advantage of that and is basically gaining from wanneung in the meanwhile...

Winter Love

sarNie Egg
ansuhzol117 said:

Maybe Wanneung want to revenge for Win.
Reverse attack to P'WanWan :numchuck:. Leave P'WanWan once she get famous.   :dance1:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
haha...damn Push j/k ...he's not bad w/the ost...him and Mook should have a duet...i know He's hot now but damn his lakorn are playing at the same time..this/friday series...a lil crazy...i only watched ugly duckling though...his other lakorn didn't rail me in

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg, it was soooo cute when win kissed wanneung and told her she was not allowed to like anyone else!!! eeee, i want him to smooch me like that!! but not really cuz i dont go for younger guys...no matter how incredibly hot his dimples and juicy lips are...lol!

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I'm finally almost catching up. I'm on epi 16. Wanneung is diff growing on me. I take back my words I find her freaking hilarious now, she's very dramatic but I love it. I really love the chemistry between these two pranags. 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
This lakorn finally ended. The best ep was still ep 16 I believe. One thing I wished was to have more scenes of wanneung and win. Even the second couple had more scenes at the end.