[GMM25] Wannueng Jaa Pben Superstar (GMM)

P'Iso

sarNie Egg
I don't think you guys understand... that's how mrkoo wants the character kinda like a drama queen. Gypso is actually in movie actor...this is her first series. But she's done several movies.

mayag

sarNie Adult
There's a tasteful way of doing everything though. Even being a dramatic character. This kind of drama queen is just plain annoying. To the point where I just wanna skip her scenes. I don't know what the director was thinking.
I tuned in this week though. Seems like we're finally getting somewhere. I'm slowly accepting Wanneung. lol.. Will be tuning in next week as well.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk how Gypso acts cos I have not watched her any movie, this is my first time watching her, I was scared to continue this lakorn so I cant even imagine watching her in movies lol. I dont have that patience to tolerate annoyance :coverlaf: I cant believe even after acting in several movies her acting is like this, what if this was her first time :faint:  may be the director wanted her to act like this but she could do it decently not like over the top.

Its not hard to understand between acting and overacting, a viewer will know the moment if that actor can really do her/his job. I want to requote what Thookatha said in last page. She explained it well.

i undertand that she is suppose to overact when she is auditioning for something and has to be an extra and stuff like that (cuz she hasnt had "training"), but that doesnt mean she is suppose to be overacting outside of that. sometimes, i watch her and i just see a girl trying to do funny stuff with her lines rather than someone who is actually thinking about what they are saying. 
don't get me wrong, i am still enjoying the lakorn enough to keep going, but gypso would do way better if she would just tone down her comedy scenes a little. she is better in serious scenes.
people say comedy is hard to do. well, this is one of those cases. lol

I'm still coming to this thread thought not watching it cos its Push's lakorn, I just want to stop by :coverlaf:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
mayag said:
There's a tasteful way of doing everything though. Even being a dramatic character. This kind of drama queen is just plain annoying. To the point where I just wanna skip her scenes. I don't know what the director was thinking.
I tuned in this week though. Seems like we're finally getting somewhere. I'm slowly accepting Wanneung. lol.. Will be tuning in next week as well.

yeah, slowly accepting her too, but mostly when she is in her serious scene only. otherwise, i cant really see her skill shine through...lol. 

Step said:
Idk how Gypso acts cos I have not watched her any movie, this is my first time watching her, I was scared to continue this lakorn so I cant even imagine watching her in movies lol. I dont have that patience to tolerate annoyance :coverlaf: I cant believe even after acting in several movies her acting is like this, what if this was her first time :faint:  may be the director wanted her to act like this but she could do it decently not like over the top.

Its not hard to understand between acting and overacting, a viewer will know the moment if that actor can really do her/his job. I want to requote what Thookatha said in last page. She explained it well.

I'm still coming to this thread thought not watching it cos its Push's lakorn, I just want to stop by :coverlaf:
beautifully put, same here...everything u said. haha. and what's important is that every actor has to treat all of their work with its own level of integrity. ur character believability has nothing to do with whether it's a movie or series or not. not everyone will have had the opportunity to see all of ur work...it will be many millions of people's first time. any of the movies/series the actor portrays is relied on the character delivery more than it is the plot or style of the script.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Cuteness overloaded. Can't wait to catch ep 9-12 later! The end where she kisses Push and he goes all shy omg cute cute CUTE!

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
Did Gypso really sing the theme song? Lol. I just can't imagine her sounding that good!
Props if she really did  :dance2:

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
It's really her singing. You can tell through her vocal quality and enunciation it's her real voice. She did a great job. Haven't watched the MV though.
And while I don't care for her character at all, not everyone is perfect or even likable in everything (didn't appreciate Push in most of RSLR), nor does every show fit every taste. There are plenty of other things to dislike about this drama beyond Gypso's interpretation of WN. Plenty of people enjoy her, just like plenty of us don't, and while I admit WN is the reason I am waiting to marathon, the show isn't what I would great or terrible. The theme songs are really nice and the concept is simple and sweet, while ultimately I believe the couples are equally adorable.

ansuhzol117

sarNie Egg
Thookatha said:
freakin cute video...she's so pretty in the video...i like her hair half tied up and down!

i think shes very pretty too. bcause she practically never doll up in lakorn, so when she wear sth like that she looks so beautiful.

ansuhzol117

sarNie Egg
cant wait for next week's eps.they are going to phuket for HONEYMOON................just kidding.i hope theres nothing happened btw win n may.i definitely gonna hate it if theres sth happen

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think that is what producers and directors like about Gypso, is her overacting. Her acting fits what they desire or need. I love her for her cuteness and her ability to make me annoyed but not annoyed enough to be disgusted. Her annoyance is funny lol. I don't know, i think everyone has different taste of what they find funny. I never saw Touky or Ellen D as funny but everyone else does.

So back to the lakorn itself. Ok so I am a bit annoyed with WanNeung for wanting to be a star so bad that she's so niave and now rushing to sign with Win's horrible ex manager. Ugh I wish she would tell Win!

ansuhzol117

sarNie Egg
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I think that is what producers and directors like about Gypso, is her overacting. Her acting fits what they desire or need. I love her for her cuteness and her ability to make me annoyed but not annoyed enough to be disgusted. Her annoyance is funny lol. I don't know, i think everyone has different taste of what they find funny. I never saw Touky or Ellen D as funny but everyone else does.

So back to the lakorn itself. Ok so I am a bit annoyed with WanNeung for wanting to be a star so bad that she's so niave and now rushing to sign with Win's horrible ex manager. Ugh I wish she would tell Win!

her naivity really get to me.but i cant wait for her maturity.i think she cant wait to tell win but win wasnt home so she make the deal herself.cant imagine what would happen to her for being used to get to win

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Gypso looks physically capitable with Push. I'm actually enjoying her character so far, she's naive yet funny at it.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
Looking at ex manager, he reminds me of Ae Supachai  :secret: :coverlaf:
Omg that was what I was thinking too but also Coco! Remember him? Mario's old manager. The one who exposed Mario and Gubgib saying that he took GG to have an abortion after Mario left him. Wonder what happen to him after everyone left his butt.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I had totally forgotten about Coco that scandal. When Ae, Mario, Coco were suing eachother, I was confused about money involved :coverlaf: but I always felt Coco had crush on Mario so he could not accept Mario is not with him anymore but with his rival  :shrug:  :ghehe: