[GMM25] Wannueng Jaa Pben Superstar (GMM)

P'Iso

sarNie Egg
@huajaikaungtur would have to be I'm here to assist. Can we exchange the word kidnap for misplaced at my house for a little bit.

P'Iso

sarNie Egg
@spanky the almost kisses in the teaser made it solid for me. Also there is an IG for this and the pictures are really cute it under iwannabesupstar

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
oh my god, did u guys see the recent trailer clip??
i saw it from oxygen_push's ig!!
it was so funny!!
totally worth the wait guys!

mayag

sarNie Adult
Lol yesss!! It was even better than the first trailer! Really can't wait!

Cast make an appearance from 25:14 until 43:48. Push was pretty quiet in here. Either he was new to the hosts or he was super tired.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBSUx474bhw[/media]

mayag

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
Ok I'm just being extremely shallow...shes NOT cute enough for "MY MAN" HAHAHA

Lol she's definitely not your typical kind of beauty but I think that's what makes her suit the role very well.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i don't think she's ugly....beauty is in eye of the beholder....I don't think mook is pretty either but she cute and have this aura, they look good and compatible together....regardless I will give it a try for MY MAN ; P

ch5 or 1hd don't have lots of actresses

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yea I like her personality too. At first I thought Push doesn't like her very much but it doesn't seem so.

But OMG LOOK AT THIS!!

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
i watched a few interviews of gypso and i really like her personality! 
she seems very honest and easy going kind of person~
and based on the 2nd trailer, she seems like a pretty good actress...
anyway, i hope that the drama/sitcom has a lot of suprises in store for us and turns out to be better than expected!  :woot2: 
ps. push really seems to be on a roll these days, i wouldn't complain though he has the looks and the talent

Step

Mrs James Ma
I am still trying to like Gypso but sorry guys, I cant try anymore. Only for Push, I will tolerate her. No offence

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm so excited to see this! Push is so hot. After seeing more teasers, I think gypso and push looks adorable together. :D

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QFzwz8IOq8[/media]
cr.GMM25Thailand YT

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
roselovesice said:
I'm so excited to see this! Push is so hot. After seeing more teasers, I think gypso and push looks adorable together. :D

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QFzwz8IOq8[/media]
cr.GMM25Thailand YT
I really can't wait to see it now after this teaser. All I got to say is Fin Mak Mak!!! :) And I'm not even a big fan of either of them.

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG OMG OMG OMG  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  PUSH IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOT  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

So the N'ek thinks that the P'ek is gay so she shares the house/room with him and she falls in love with him?? Old storyline but I like it. I loved this better than the last trailer and Push is getting better everyday. Darn, what the hell happened at 1:44???????  :kiss:Idk how Gypso is in real life or her personality, but she is so not a N'ek material. But it's ok, since there is Push, I will watch it. The only part of Gypso I liked in here is her dance for Bie's song lol need to calm down first LOL :phew:

Step

Mrs James Ma
It looks like a K-drama more than a lakorn. Specially the guy who is Wannueng's friend. They both look Korean.