[Gmm25] The Writer Project : Lhong Fai : Baifern Pimchanok / Linn Mashannoad / March Chutavut

P

PrincessKarina

Is anyone subbing this in English? I think Baifern is super adorable!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Baifern acting tho... Girl is shining ! Both of actors playing her friends are not acting so good. They are still green and stiff. Hope Baifern will get some prizes for her acting too

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
I also hope Baifern snatches some awards next year. I've always known how talented she is yet I'm still intriguied by her transition from the girl next door to this insanely crazy, ambitious, bitchy character. She's bringing Karnkaew to new levels. Too bad 2017 is probably one of the most competitive years in terms of nang aek performances. She has to go against Aum, Kob, Nune, Janie, Jakjaan, Pooklook Taew and Mai. It's likely a toss between Aum and Janie though because those lakons had the best tidings. At least Baifern deserves some recognition and may this be the door that will open to more endless opportunities. Both Ch7 and Ch3 are foolish, Ch7 for letting her go and Ch3 for not grabbing her right away and pairing her with Mario or another of of their better actors.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I also hope Baifern snatches some awards next year. I've always known how talented she is yet I'm still intriguied by her transition from the girl next door to this insanely crazy, ambitious, bitchy character. She's bringing Karnkaew to new levels. Too bad 2017 is probably one of the most competitive years in terms of nang aek performances. She has to go against Aum, Kob, Nune, Janie, Jakjaan, Pooklook Taew and Mai. It's likely a toss between Aum and Janie though because those lakons had the best tidings. At least Baifern deserves some recognition and may this be the door that will open to more endless opportunities. Both Ch7 and Ch3 are foolish, Ch7 for letting her go and Ch3 for not grabbing her right away and pairing her with Mario or another of of their better actors.
Aum and attention-seeking Janie overracted like shit in a lot of scenes, which is not the case of Baifern. Kob was good, Taew was bland. Pooklook is boring sorry not sorry don't know about the others. I'd replace Mai with Yaya in KC. Still Baifern is better

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
I would actually have to agree. While Aum and Janie had some highlighted moments, they did overact quite a bit compared to Baifern who was more consistent in her delivery. Realistically speaking, they have the advantage as they're the more experienced, more popular actresses and their lakorns did fairly well in terms of both ratings and tidings thus putting them in a higher position to win. My favorites this year are Kob, Jakjaan and Baifern but Fern takes the cake for being the most impressive. For a moment I forgot all about Yaya in Kluen Cheevit and the other one with Nadech but then even she has nothing on Fern.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Millions?! Oh my goddddddddd. Baifern finally getting her spotlight. Glad she went freelance.
I hope next one to leave is Now Tisanart. CH7 give better roles to her can't-act-boyfriend than she has ever got on her table

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Freelance is to be nowadays if you have some type of household name already. It gives you more opportunity as there are so many channels producing lakorns and series now. However, it could be a big step backwards for actresses and actors who haven't quite hit a peak popularity yet. I think Now might have a hard time making it in the freelance role right now, I don't think she is notably too popular yet.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Freelance is to be nowadays if you have some type of household name already. It gives you more opportunity as there are so many channels producing lakorns and series now. However, it could be a big step backwards for actresses and actors who haven't quite hit a peak popularity yet. I think Now might have a hard time making it in the freelance role right now, I don't think she is notably too popular yet.
I agree I just hope she changes channel and do like Esther. OneHD fits her imo since this channel tends to push its artists more with various and diverse roles. Ch7 failed Now. Also Baifern was not too popular when she left ch7

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I agree I just hope she changes channel and do like Esther. OneHD fits her imo since this channel tends to push its artists more with various and diverse roles. Ch7 failed Now. Also Baifern was not too popular when she left ch7
I wouldn't say it is a channel 7 issue, but if you look at most of the people who went freelance they are mostly veterans with lots of years under the belt. Jakjaan, Noon W, Cheer, Pancake, Mai. Baifern got lucky because she has some memorable movie roles. Going freelance too early can kill your career. There have been a few that has gone freelance, but ended up failing. The ones that do survive are the ones that have years and years of experience under their belt.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I wouldn't say it is a channel 7 issue, but if you look at most of the people who went freelance they are mostly veterans with lots of years under the belt. Jakjaan, Noon W, Cheer, Pancake, Mai. Baifern got lucky because she has some memorable movie roles. Going freelance too early can kill your career. There have been a few that has gone freelance, but ended up failing. The ones that do survive are the ones that have years and years of experience under their belt.
Hopefully she sign with Onehd once

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Baifern is going to have so many new lakorns next year!

Episode 23:

Episode 24:

Ep23 already surpassed 1 million views, ep24 is nearing 1 million!

sarNie Adult
Do amount of lakorns matter compared to ad work? I think the lakorns make actors popular and more desirable but the big money is in advertisement? I could be wrong.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Esther had that much experience when she went freelance, and overall the she has done pretty well for herself. Not sure if she is still freelance, since most of her lakorns are with ONEHD and GMM but that could be a coincidence.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I don't think Esther had that much experience when she went freelance, and overall the she has done pretty well for herself. Not sure if she is still freelance, since most of her lakorns are with ONEHD and GMM but that could be a coincidence.
I believe Esther is still freelance. There's a rumour about her starring in a CH3 lakorn next year, even as a free agent.