❤️[GMM25/Viu Thailand] The Player (GMMTV / Trasher Bangkok): Joss Way-ar / Jane Ramida / Namtan Tipnaree / Foei Patara / Tay Tawan

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I vaguely rem. The teaser and I think someone else was killed and all of them are suspects....
Usually their teasers just gives you a little feel of how the story and vibe is. Looks like a girl died, but we don't know who. I don't think it's someone else, it has to be one of the trio girls. I'm thinking Namtarn or Kapook dies. Or, they might surprise us and have one of the male characters killed or even both.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Usually their teasers just gives you a little feel of how the story and vibe is. Looks like a girl died, but we don't know who. I don't think it's someone else, it has to be one of the trio girls. I'm thinking Namtarn or Kapook dies. Or, they might surprise us and have one of the male characters killed or even both.
Hence that is why it is call a teaser ...

I'm going by their dialogues....everyone is trying to destroy EVE, played by Jane.

The teaser is old....but the dead women during that time has shorter hair than any of the girls.

But again that means nothing. We all know from the old teaser it is a girl. But from the teaser they all want to destroy EVE

..everyone of the characters has secrets and hidden Agendas.

I'm also going off of their interviews and their lives of them giving hints. Which isn't much

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Episode 1

I'm waiting for this to end first and watched a few clips....

Damn I'm impressed with Namtarn more and more. She is soo versatile.....I feel she get into to many different characters and blends of characters

Jahnae....did well as the bully in who are you....I haven't seen her in anything else...but she got nang rai down

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone pin this since it's airing? I've watched the first two episodes and so far so good. It's definitely an interesting one. I'll probably check out episode 3 today since it was just released. So far I have to say Namtan and Joss have the best chemistry. I really have the get to play a couple in their own series eventually. As for ships I have no idea what to think because every is a little sus lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't care about ship ....or who pair with who...

I'm rooting for giwi.....namtarn is killing her....her eyes....she emerse into the character. I want her to just dominate with no man needed...although giwi said she wants to dominate/lead with the guy qt her tail.

I like namtarn Chemistry with everyone. Her and Joss will pair up in a lakorn but it a big cast. I do hope they pair up again.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Can someone pin this since it's airing? I've watched the first two episodes and so far so good. It's definitely an interesting one. I'll probably check out episode 3 today since it was just released. So far I have to say Namtan and Joss have the best chemistry. I really have the get to play a couple in their own series eventually. As for ships I have no idea what to think because every is a little sus lol

I hope they can pair up in a new series/lakorn....I like how gmm scripts has been more versatile...like k/c dramas....the recent pair up is a slice of life and they will pair up...but ..not sure if it is q happy ending

I don't care for those namnao drama....it soo extreme

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope they can pair up in a new series/lakorn....I like how gmm scripts has been more versatile...like k/c dramas....the recent pair up is a slice of life and they will pair up...but ..not sure if it is q happy ending

I don't care for those namnao drama....it soo extreme
Yeah I remember seeing them as exes in that trailer and thinking, "I hope we at least get some cute flashbacks!"

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm really liking this drama! Mek is my favourite character here; he's a walking conflict 55555.

Surprisingly, I'm finding Namtan-Chimon moments rather tender. Too bad, that's really gonna go down the drain in the end.

At this point, I really believe it's Tay's character who planned everything.