❤️[GMM25] The Gifted Graduation (GMMTV / Parbdee): Nanon Korapat / Chimon Wachirawit / Gun Atthaphan / Jane Ramida / Sing Harit

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ It's too predictable if Korn indeed have that substance stolen on his own accord.

I think Punn's absence during some scenes of the original batch highly suspect. Maybe his dark alterego is acting again, and it's already controlling him.

But I won't be surprised if Pang after all is the leader of the anti-gifted. He can influence people and I also believe that to dismantle a system you have to be a part of it first.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mek's role Chanon is back! I wonder if he's connected to Korn?

Or perhaps Khru Pom (Victor) is secretly working against the program and he's doing it for his friend Chanon?

This virus arc hits closer to home. I hope everyone gets well soon. I still wanna see Time and Third having stronger scenes.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
No matter what the director told in his backstory, I still don't trust him.

But I find the story of Supot and his friends kinda tragic.

sarNie Adult
I think his friend may not be dead. He's always looked suspicious, and we don't see a dead body. Just the glasses.

Could Pang be Supot's son? His gf seem like she was pregnant, and they have the same power.

Damn that product placement at the end. I thought it was a preview for a real upcoming drama until they showed the Clean & Clear lol.

sarNie Adult
omg dude, that plot twist! I felt like he wasn't dead but I did not foresee him being present Supot.

Ok. So if Pang is his son, does that mean he might've used his power to rape Lee's gf? Or if Pang is Lee's son, how did he get the same power as Supot?

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Present day Namtan appears to be the woman in Grace's vision (the actress who played Tay's stepmom in "3 Will be Free").

Last episode is gonna be real real traumatic for Pang. All his ideals got shattered just like that. Those treacherous adults!

ETA: Some theories say that the woman in Grace's vision might be Grace herself in the future.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
I think Pang will be more careful about who he trusts. He's been betrayed by a lot of close people this season. I really can't believe that the bad people have always been 1 step ahead. There has to be a plan by the good people that will surprise us.

I can't believe Mek. Out of all people, he should know that the biggest reason for what happened to him is Supot. If he was gonna get his friend, he should have gotten Supot, too.

Namtan is the woman in the preview for next week I think. They say they were going to meet the first woman who was infected which I think is Namtan.

This is getting so good lol. The beginning with Time & the anti-Gift really tested me. Gotta say I would have quit it then if I had something else to watch.

I feel super bad for Lee's character. Testing on his gf is still wrong though.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I hope Chanon isn't that petty. Maybe he's just "compromising" coz he knows Supot's capabilities and perhaps the last thing he wants is to lose his memory yet again.

And looks like Namtan (the character) might be back sooner. Lilly was said to have taped some scenes here. She might be the key to find the resolution to this season - she and Grace.

Sadly the other Season 1 cast were kinda relegated in the sidelines the last couple of episodes. I needed to see their gifts being showcased here, and not them being mere pawns whether to Darin, Supot or even Pang.

sarNie Adult
I think they're not getting as much screen time, because they're busy with other work unfortunately. But I'm hoping we'll see them all come together at the end to defeat Supot.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think they're not getting as much screen time, because they're busy with other work unfortunately. But I'm hoping we'll see them all come together at the end to defeat Supot.
Finally seeing the Season 1 kids putting their acts together. And it'll be interesting to see Ohm being a "figurehead" and not the mere jester of the group.