❤️[GMM25] The Gifted Graduation (GMMTV / Parbdee): Nanon Korapat / Chimon Wachirawit / Gun Atthaphan / Jane Ramida / Sing Harit

sarNie Adult
OMG finally watched the trailer. Lee just appearing out of nowhere. I'm worried about all the castings. Will the storyline be able to handle all the new and original characters?

sarNie Adult
Alright. This has to air soon. Bad Genius has 1 ep left, and The Underclass finished. I got nothing to watch now lol.

sarNie Adult
It looked like it finished by the way the episode ended. There could be more episodes lol. It was episode 8. Guess I'll have to see next week. It would explain why nothing happened with the love interests yet.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 1

Lee is confirmed to be the director in the present, but I'm sooo not ready for Namtan and Tay's cameo. I wonder if Namtan is Donut/Darin in the present.

And Patrick/Time is Nanon/Pang's anti-thesis. The eager beaver idealistic achiever type.

Intrigued about Prim/Grace and Phuwin/Third's respective gifts. I still think that Third might have a link to Mek/Chanon in Season 1.

And do I smell a full-on BL between Pang and Chimon/Wave?

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ You might have to watch Season 1 to fully appreciate this. Though the first episode made some attempts to fill in the gap for new viewers (through blurred out flashbacks), I find it challenging first-hand to explain the plot without referring to the first season.

sarNie Adult
I started watching a little of the 1st ep and wow, got much darker than I expected. They're posting episodes with eng subs really fast on Youtube.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 1 is now geo-restricted for several countries, including the Philippines. =/

ETA: Working fine when I set my VPN to US.