❤️[ONE31] Sai Roong (Change2561): Pong Nawat / Sammy Cowell

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I don’t have a problem with her being signed to Ch3 but that’s only if they properly promote her and give her good p’eks and lakorns. If not, she needs to stay freelance. Honestly I’d rather see her in this with Aum than in that series!
I saw some rumors that she'll sign with ch3 but as well as her being a freelance. I'd prefer her to be freelance too bc I think it suits her more, especially if she doesn't wanna play typical n'ek roles. But wherever she decides to go, I hope she will be promoted well. Praying she's in here bc Aum is such a great actor and the n'ek is interesting.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I saw some rumors that she'll sign with ch3 but as well as her being a freelance. I'd prefer her to be freelance too bc I think it suits her more, especially if she doesn't wanna play typical n'ek roles. But wherever she decides to go, I hope she will be promoted well. Praying she's in here bc Aum is such a great actor and the n'ek is interesting.
Yeah I’m seeing rumors of her being in this and being freelance and seeing rumors of her signing with Ch3. Let’s see what will happen in the next month! Lowkey would prefer her as freelance too but have always wanted to see her act with the Ch3 actors ahah Hopefully as a freelance Ch3 uses her in some of their lakorns. Maybe if she gets popular enough like Baifern they will use her. They only use super popular freelancers like Baifern and Tono

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I’m seeing rumors of her being in this and being freelance and seeing rumors of her signing with Ch3. Let’s see what will happen in the next month! Lowkey would prefer her as freelance too but have always wanted to see her act with the Ch3 actors ahah Hopefully as a freelance Ch3 uses her in some of their lakorns. Maybe if she gets popular enough like Baifern they will use her. They only use super popular freelancers like Baifern and Tono
You’re probably right that Bow is giving us clues of being in here. She has rainbows in a lot of her IG post. I do hope she go freelance so she can still act with ch7 and ch3.
http://instagr.am/p/CAFFEu7pGZQ/

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
They should have Mai Davika play in here. She's a halfie and she's also a model in real life. I think she matches the role.
I was hoping that it was her before the rumors of bow being in here. She would be perfect as well. I’d be happy with either of the two girls in this

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You’re probably right that Bow is giving us clues of being in here. She has rainbows in a lot of her IG post. I do hope she go freelance so she can still act with ch7 and ch3.
http://instagr.am/p/CAFFEu7pGZQ/
Yeah the random rainbows in her captions seems to be like a hint but only time will tell. Hopefully it won’t take too long since she done with her contract now I think.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg bow reposted that edit of tor and her on her ig and said it was really good! Agree cause it’s the first time I’ve seen an edit made in a way where two moving parts are in the same frame.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Woahh this edit is good! How did they get them in the same frame like that?? So cool. But yeah Tor and Bow is something I’d be so down for. I miss them both on screen
Yeah the editing is good. This editing Their face in one scene gives a good visual how the actors would. Make us fans go crazy wanting them together. Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Is this picture hinting something?? Maybe they’re getting close to revealing the leads in here??
I wondering the same if this is like another hint at something cause bow uploaded the same photo. However Thai celebs always upload photos like this from funerals so I’m not too sure

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I wondering the same if this is like another hint at something cause bow uploaded the same photo. However Thai celebs always upload photos like this from funerals so I’m not too sure
Yeah, Thai celebrities do upload the same pictures. Bow doesn’t interact with that many people outside of ch7, that’s why I think she’s hinting us. The other thing, I noticed is almost all of ch7 formal actors doesn’t sign contract with ch3. So I think Bow might go freelance or sign with other channels.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Bow's manager said a while back that they won't comment/confirm anything till her Ch7 contract officially ends on the 31st. Bow said she wanted to be independent/freelance so I don't think she'll sign with Ch3. Besides she's too tall for 70% of Ch.3 p'eks lol. There are some Ch3 p'eks I want to see her with so maybe they'll hire her for a lakorn or 2. Also, her and Tor would be a dream pairing.