[GMM25] Ruk Long Jai To Be Continued : Toomtam Yuttana / Mo Monchanok

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
According to that teaser and caption that p'chod posted, it's mo that's gonna try to steal Toomtam away from the other chick. Not sure if she's still in love with him or just wanna do it out of revenge for the other girl.

Full trailer will be out July 6. To be honest, I didn't watch their first part lol. Maybe I should go watch it lol.

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the info.

It's too bad. She's pretty much stooping to that other girl's level, and the dude isn't worth it if he is stupid enough to marry a serial homewrecker.

Also, most of the comments on IG are asking for a Ploy x Jay ending.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I can't tell you guys how excited I was when I watched the teaser from Toomtam's IG at my workplace. I couldn't wait to come home to post about it here, but you guys already beat me to it. :p It looks so intense. :eek: That skinship between Mo and Toomtam though. As much as I hoped for it, I didn't actually expect any skinship (especially to that extent) between Jay and Ploy for this season. :nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: It reminds me of Jes and Mo's bed scene from Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur. :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

I think Ploy is gonna be influenced by her friend. I don't know if I'll agree with Ploy's actions in this sequel but seeing the teaser now, I'm not so opposed to her turning bad after all. Mo comes off as more of a "good girl turned bad" than a crazy ex. Like those nang'eks that aren't super prim and proper but aren't totally evil either. A part of me actually wants her to toy with Jay for revenge. When he realizes that she didn't come back to him out of love, he'll regret what he did to her. Sounds like a slap kiss lakorn right? :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: Hahahaha. :pancarta::risas3:

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FULL TRAILER TOMORROW! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

I'm really curious about Tao's character. From his expressions in the teaser, it seems like he's really into Ploy. I just hope Ploy doesn't use him or anything. She can be bad to those who wronged her but I don't think viewers are going to side with her once she oversteps that boundary and hurts innocent people.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
According to that teaser and caption that p'chod posted, it's mo that's gonna try to steal Toomtam away from the other chick. Not sure if she's still in love with him or just wanna do it out of revenge for the other girl.

Full trailer will be out July 6. To be honest, I didn't watch their first part lol. Maybe I should go watch it lol.
Yes you should! Go watch it! So you can watch this with us! You still have two more weeks to catch up until the sequel airs lol. The first season was only five episodes. :D Trust me, it's worth it!

NLee

sarNie Egg
Has the first part of this series been subbed yet? If not, I'm totally thinking about subbing it.
Let me know what you think, I'm surprised GMMTV didn't work on it. If I get lots of interest, I'll probably do both parts. :)
Please do!!! It would be sooo appreciated!! I really love this pair and it seems no one is going to sub it :sad6:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Yessss I'm so interested and will tune in please!! Oh yeah I think subbing the trailer will be awesome first. Hope you take on the project. Thanks for even considering

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omggg so the teaser came out!! Ughh it does seem like Ploy is trying to get Jay back, but Ploy may be confused with winning over Pim or if she really love Jay. It seems like Jay liked Pim too probably because Ploy kept pushing him too much in part 1. But I felt like Jay only pitied her but he might've had some feelings also. It does seem like Jay didn't forget Ploy in that beach scene when Ploy wanted to jump in the water. Gahhh then we see Ploy at their wedding too. I also don't want Ploy to hurt Tao too but I'm sure she's gonna hurt him already. I'm so ready for this part because I just want to see Toomtam and MO's hot chemistry! From the teaser Jay and Pim are dating cuz she told Ploy dad that his daughter slept with her boyfriend. Seems like some angst, drama, and tension! And some skinship from TooMo I'm so ready! Come sooner July 20!! ❤

Happy ending please!! don't want to hope for so much but I want Jay to see whore Pim's real self

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Within half a day, the trailer on facebook has already gotten over 1.5 million views, 61k+ reactions, 29k+ shares, 4.9k+ comments, and the top comment has 860+ reactions. Wow congrats. :eek::nut::love::worship2::aaaaa: It seems a lot of people are excited for this. :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: I'm excited too! Really looking forward to all the TooMo skinship. That beach scene where Toomtam backhugged Mo was so cute. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
cr: gmm25thailand

Also, just wanted to share this. OMG Mo looked like she stepped right out of a fairytale at her Sunsilk event today. Can we just take a moment to appreciate her beauty? I love her new stylist. She knows just how to enhance Mo's beauty. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

cr: momonchanok, ilove_momonchanok, nongpudang, pattravee_narongrid & momongang

Has the first part of this series been subbed yet? If not, I'm totally thinking about subbing it.
Let me know what you think, I'm surprised GMMTV didn't work on it. If I get lots of interest, I'll probably do both parts. :)
I think everyone here would love both parts to be subbed. That's three people, plus me. There were also a ton of comments from the first episode of season 1 of people asking GMM to sub it.

So lots of international fans who don't use AF want to understand and enjoy this too. It would definitely be greatly appreciated if you did. :)

Last edited:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Yayyyy I'm so happy that many fans are excited too! I'm sure there were a lot of fans who were disappointed and wanted there to be a continuation that's why there's part 2!!! Gahh I'm so happy to see ToomMo get more attention. Ughh I need them in an actual lakorn though so there will be more scenes of their skinship. Yess that backhug killed me and when he told Ploy he can't forget her ahhh my heart going to die of their oozing chemistry.

Ohh yes Mo is so beautiful even without makeup. She is a natural beauty and I prefer her less make up cuz she's so pretty already. In this part she has minimal makeup which really shows her natural beauty. Gahhh I can't wait for this to come I'm getting more and more excited hehe I check this thread often to see if anyone else will reply

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yayyyy I'm so happy that many fans are excited too! I'm sure there were a lot of fans who were disappointed and wanted there to be a continuation that's why there's part 2!!! Gahh I'm so happy to see ToomMo get more attention. Ughh I need them in an actual lakorn though so there will be more scenes of their skinship. Yess that backhug killed me and when he told Ploy he can't forget her ahhh my heart going to die of their oozing chemistry.

Ohh yes Mo is so beautiful even without makeup. She is a natural beauty and I prefer her less make up cuz she's so pretty already. In this part she has minimal makeup which really shows her natural beauty. Gahhh I can't wait for this to come I'm getting more and more excited hehe I check this thread often to see if anyone else will reply
I know, I hope this does as well as if not better than the first season, and they reunite again as leads in a really good lakorn for ONE HD before the year ends. XD I mean, have the fitting and start filming by the end of this year, but it can air sometime next year.

Awwww is that what Jay said? How cuteeeeeee. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

I don't know about you guys but I've been rewatching the trailer this whole day. XD

The FB trailer is about to hit 2M.
I KNOW! This must be a record! :eek:

Last edited:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omgggg!! You're not the only one, I rewatched it so many times haha in that bed scene I was like is that Toomtam cuz on ig it's low quality so then I watched on YouTube and ohh yess it was Toomtam. My heart kinda hurt because I saw pin and Toomtam on the bed of no don't marry that whore Jay. You're meant for Ploy only please go back to Ploy. If you don't she's gonna go to Tao and that would break my heart to see you both separated. Idc what happens I don't want Jay marry that whore Pin' I'm gonna be pissed at the director like this is the chance Jay and Ploy get a happy ending. Like you gotta be fair cuz pin is a home wrecker

NLee

sarNie Egg
I know, I hope this does as well as if not better than the first season, and they reunite again as leads in a really good lakorn before the year ends. XD I mean, have the fitting and start filming by the end of this year, but it can air sometime next year.

Awwww is that what Jay said? How cuteeeeeee. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

I don't know about you guys but I've been rewatching the trailer this whole day. XD

I KNOW! This must be a record! :eek:
I don't understand why they won't give Mo and Toomtam a really good story line lakorn. Seriously, their chemistry is soo much stronger than a lot of the actors and actresses their channel promotes. I hate that they are such an underrated pair :mad:

Really hoping this does well! Can't wait for it to air.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
:sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

cr: gmm25drama

By the way, for those who didn't know.. Since this is a longer series, it'll be airing two days a week (Wed-Thurs) as opposed to the first season which was only a mini series (5 episodes) and aired once a week.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omggg it's gonna be longer than 5 episodes?? Yay!!! Hehe I hope the wedding will be in the beginning so then Ploy will have the attempt to stop it oops don't want Ploy to be a crazy ex but at the same time Pim needs to get a taste of her own medicine. Sigh speaking I don't think jay deserves Ploy cuz he really had some feelings for snake pinn. Omgg 2 days a week?? Yass can't wait!! I'm trying to be patient but I can't because the excitement can't be contained