[GMM25] Ruk Long Jai To Be Continued : Toomtam Yuttana / Mo Monchanok

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh March would've been a good addition! I do hope Toomtam and Mo characters get back together in the end, but I hope Toomtam's characters suffers for a bit before that happens

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh March would've been a good addition! I do hope Toomtam and Mo characters get back together in the end, but I hope Toomtam's characters suffers for a bit before that happens
I wanna see March with Mo eventually and this would've been a good opportunity since March appears more in GMM series than ONE HD lakorns. But I'm still satisfied with Tao as the second lead. I'm interested to know what his character will be and how he and Mo's chemistry will be.

cr: true_fantasia

Yes, I want Toomtam to really work for Mo's forgiveness lol.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow. :eek: I'm already sensing some chemistry between Tao and Mo here. They look quite good together too. I wanna see some hd TooMo couple pictures!

I really love the way GMM styles Mo. Her natural makeup in Ruk Long Jai and so far in here is very flattering. GMM's makeup artists know how to keep their makeup minimal, but still make the actors look refreshing and pretty. Whereas, Mo's natural makeup in certain ONE HD lakorns just make her look so washed out and plain at times.

cr: toomtam.toomtimefc

A fan speculated that Pin will show her true colors to Jay in this sequel. So I'm hoping that Jay and Ploy will end up together. But before that, I want Jay to fight for Ploy with her new love interest. In all their projects together, Toomtam has yet to play a character who's jealous of Mo and I really want to see it happen.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Jay had his chance. He chose the other girl. I don't think he deserves Ploy.

Tao is gonna be really popular this year it seems.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

But it's the OTP...so I can forgive Toomtam. >< Toomtam just better fight for Mo's love and forgiveness in this season lol. I'm just worried how they're gonna work around the whole married couple issue and making up with the ex. I hate to admit it, but I think they're just gonna have Jay and Ploy end up on good terms but not actually together. :sad6::crybaby2:

I don't think it would be that messed up if Pin cheated on Jay or something drastic happened in their marriage life, and Ploy ends up reconciling with Jay. Not like Jay goes back to Ploy because he got dumped but more like Ploy still loves Jay and has been waiting for him. So when he's in a dark place in his life, she shows up in his life again and he'll have to struggle with his guilt and love for her. So it'll be like an inner battle for him.

But yeah, I was surprised to see Tao in here. Especially as the second lead since he's the p'ek in Princess Hours. But he makes a good rival for Toomtam/Jay so I'm not complaining. :D

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

In real life, I totally agree. Never go back, ever. But I ship Toomtam & Mo enough to forgive it in a show lol. It's like how I feel about slap-kiss. Never would I except such nonsense in real life. But show? Yeah okay whatever lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Am I the only one who thinks both were at fault? Lol. Jay may have been wrong but Ploy pushed him into it. You don't go messing with people's feelings regardless of what you believe or not lol. Jay was weak for not denying it harder, but Ploy wasn't exactly innocent in the scenario. So I think they are pretty deserving of each other after they've figured out what they did was wrong.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Am I the only one who thinks both were at fault? Lol. Jay may have been wrong but Ploy pushed him into it. You don't go messing with people's feelings regardless of what you believe or not lol. Jay was weak for not denying it harder, but Ploy wasn't exactly innocent in the scenario. So I think they are pretty deserving of each other after they've figured out what they did was wrong.
No, you're not the only one. I agree with you. Ploy didn't give enough attention to Jay and in a sense used him. In real life, you can't expect someone to stay with you when you continuously ignore their feelings. People say cheating is never okay (and I don't condone cheating either), but I also don't think relationships are that black and white. Jay and Ploy both had their own faults and, if they realize their own mistakes, are deserving of each other. I just sympathize with Ploy a little bit more because I feel like she always had everyone's best interests at heart that in the end she ended up being the one hurt. She didn't make the best decisions, but she never had any bad intentions either. From her dad to her friends, she tried too hard to be a good person to everyone and to keep everyone around her happy that she unintentionally neglected herself and her relationship.

I think what also earned Jay negative points is that he stayed with Pin even after it was revealed that she really was the third hand in Toey's relationship. Like, he could've just broken up with Ploy if he didn't feel any more mutual connections, but...why go for a homewrecker? :confused12::facepalm:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

cr: kotchii

I think fans' guesses were right. Pin will probably reveal her true colors in this season. Look at Nara's expression. She looks so rai here. In the first season she acted so grateful and sincere towards Ploy for befriending her whereas now she's all like "Yeah that's right, I stole your man". :BangHead:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay I'm getting kinda fangirly seeing that Tao and Mo are already getting along well. Mo bought or baked(?) a coconut cake for Tao's birthday present. Mo's such a sweetheart. She made a cheesecake for Jes and Woonsen's birthdays too while they were filming for Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur last year.

In Tao's caption he said the cake was very tasty. Apparently, coconut cake is his favorite (or according to his caption, he says that most people think he really likes it), so Mo must've asked people before making it. She's so thoughtful. I also saw that Tao and Mo are following each other on IG now. I'm curious to see how their chemistry will be since this is only the first time they've acted together, let alone met (they've only done the fitting and filmed one scene together so far), yet they're already pretty friendly with one another.

cr: taophiangphor

I'm mainly excited seeing someone new (out of Exact/ONE HD) with Mo, but of course no one can ever replace the OTP TooMo. :p Their chemistry, compatibility and friendship is unbeatable. :icon12:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
They filmed today and Toomtam snapped this picture of Mo while she wasn't looking. So cuteeeeeeeeee. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

cr: y.n.p.k

Mo with both guys from the fitting. :love::naughty2::aaaaa::icon12:

cr: toomtam.toomtimefc

From today's filming.

cr: maew_pichayut

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
THESE CUTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

cr: y.n.p.k

I think they were reenacting this picture they took last year on the set of Ruk Long Jai. :naughty2::nut::p:D:icon12:

So handsome and beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a perfect pair! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cr: noi_tam, toomtam_thestar7, changsura & maew_pichayut

Bts clip from today's filming: https://www.instagram.com/p/BT6WnMmlJVa/.

sarNie Adult
What? They just started filming? I was hoping it would air soon. :sad6: I should stick to pinned lakorns, so I don't have to wait. What you don't know can't hurt you and all. :(

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow they already recorded the ost. The singer is Jannine Wiegel. We might actually get to see this sooner than expected then. Maybe in the next few months since filming will still take a while being that this season should be a full series (10+ episodes).
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUBqF5sgymT/

cr to owner

Omgad, they look so mature now. I guess that bts house is mo's house since it looks like her old one from the previous season.
I know. They're growing up so fast. :sad6: And yeah, I think it's her house too.