[GMM25] Ruk Long Jai TBC Special : Toomtam Yuttana / Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if this has ever happened in Club Friday The Series history, but due to the demand and popularity of Ruk Long Jai/Ruk Long Jai TBC, GMM25 will be filming and airing a special episode to wrap up the story. The whole cast will return for this. I don't know if it's just gonna be released on GMM25's app or if they'll be uploading it on youtube also, but I guess we'll see on the 17th (next week). Even though it's not a whole new season, it's still technically a continuation of the series so I thought I'd still make a thread for it.

GMM25's FB post:

รอยยิ้มที่คิดถึง ผู้ชายที่หวงแหน และ ท่าโชว์แหวนที่ฮือฮา จะกลับมาอีกครั้ง!! จบครั้งที่แล้วยังคาใจ GMM25 จัดให้ ตอนจบ
"รักลองใจ" แบบใหม่ที่คาดไม่ถึง #แซ่บแน่แม่พิณมา แล้วเจอกันค่ะ
รับชมพร้อมกัน 17 พฤศจิกายน 2 ทุ่ม ที่ Application GMM25 #โหลดรอไว้เลยนะคะ
#รักลองใจTobecontinued ตอนพิเศษ #จบตามใจ
#GMM25

cr: phosnapshot

@xcinsationalx @YaMaMiKi @poobae91 @Destinys @72701 @TubbyTinker @ThaiLakornFan<3 @NLee @whitedove @bubblykoko @KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Whoa... I saw some clip on Facebook of Nara dancing but didn't know it was about an episode. Thanks for the heads up.

Also, can admins work on having the forum resize images to a smaller size. Pics are huge to scroll through.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Also, can admins work on having the forum resize images to a smaller size. Pics are huge to scroll through.
Sorry, I think it's just me. I link the pictures directly from IG since it's easier that way rather than downloading each picture individually, editing/resizing, and then reuploading them again to an image hosting site and posting it here. I just fixed it though so it should be better now. :)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait a final episode? What else needs to happen? Like, dear TooMo didn't end up together, so I just need them in a new lakorn at this point instead.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oooh yes! But Im gonna be so fcken piss if they make Ploy and Jay end up together, just cuz some fans demand for it! Like wtf!!!! I'm all about Ploy & Thank hahahha. They have a fan base too so hopefully nothing happens betwene them #praying

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahahahah I love the mixed responses here. :risas3: I like Mo with Tao too but my shipper heart wants TooMo to end up together. The fandoms are pretty much split in between the middle from what I've seen, so I don't know how GMM25 plans to officially end it. If Mo's still gonna end up with Tao, then what's the point of another episode? We already knew that from the ending of the second season. And if Mo's gonna end up with Toomtam, why didn't they just originally end it like that instead of dragging it for an extra episode? I'm still looking forward to it though lol.

But I agree @xcinsationalx. As popular as this series is/was, after this special episode I want TooMo to move on from this. I need to see them in a fresh new lakorn ASAP (with lots of romance!).

Last edited:

TubbyTinker

The thing about the ending was we never knew what happened to Pin so I think thats what this final special ending is about. Nara's ending, hence the promotion clip was all about Pin so I'm guessing it's that- about her. Well, I downloaded the app already so I'm either gonna be crying tears of joy or tears of sadness that Friday lmao!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I actually just finished this series like last month so it's still fresh for me. As much as I liked TooMo, I was happy that Ploy ended up with Thank. Thank deserved her and Ploy deserved true happiness. Not to say that Jay shouldn't have a happy ending, but I felt that he brought his own downfall. He could have ended up with anybody besides Ploy, but he still picked Pin which annoys me till the end.

Yes, about the trailer. All I saw was Pin. Not gonna lie, I ain't impress. I don't need to know about her ending.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay things just got really interesting lol. Looks like there might be two happy endings for both TooMo and TaoMo shippers. Fans are guessing that Ploy has a doppelganger. That's exactly what I thought when I first saw this picture. From behind, the girl in black looks so much like Mo that I actually thought it was her at first, but then I realized that Mo is actually sitting next to Toomtam. Wahhhhhhhh. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Mo is even styled like the girl above in this picture here:

cr: ihongyoke, toomtam.toomtimefc & aoy_vampire_tao23fc

Here are some clips:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbUwHKHDbvg/?taken-by=ihongyoke
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbTT1E1DzzI/?taken-by=ihongyoke
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbTa_-CDRrD/?taken-by=ihongyoke

For you @TubbyTinker :naughty2::p:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbUwZdCDmVC/?taken-by=ihongyoke

Last edited:

TubbyTinker

Waitttttt how is that going to work??? How are they gonna bring a twin storyline into one episode hahaha but it's all good!! I just hope the unknown twin gets with Jay then bc I'm still on Thank & Ploy hahahaha. Idk how many times I watch their scenes together lmao!!!

Ah I miss them so much. I'm gonna go watch their scenes again

poobae91

sarNie Adult
There's no twin. Mo is sitting next to Tootam. Idk who that chick in black is, but she's not Mo if you watch those instagram vids. Maybe a sister or friend?...

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
There's no twin. Mo is sitting next to Tootam. Idk who that chick in black is, but she's not Mo if you watch those instagram vids. Maybe a sister or friend?...
Yeah, the real Mo is sitting next to Toomtam but fans were guessing that Mo's character (Ploy) has a doppelganger because the girl sitting next to Tao is styled like how Ploy would look.

Waitttttt how is that going to work??? How are they gonna bring a twin storyline into one episode hahaha but it's all good!! I just hope the unknown twin gets with Jay then bc I'm still on Thank & Ploy hahahaha. Idk how many times I watch their scenes together lmao!!!

Ah I miss them so much. I'm gonna go watch their scenes again
I meant to say doppelganger. It would definitely be a stretch to bring a twin sister into the story. Even a doppelganger is a bit unbelievable but hey if they can satisfy both fandoms I'm all for it lol.

And it looks like they attended a funeral. I think it's Pin's funeral
Oh true!!!! I didn't even realize that. I was too focused on Toomtam, Mo and Tao being all cute. XD

TubbyTinker

But I think there might be a twin bc in the clip that anony posted where Mo & Tao were holding hands, the caption wrote, "is this the older or younger sibling" and isnt there another clip where another person posted where it shows Tao & Mo walking to that restaurant and the captioned did say Khun Thank & Ploy and Mo was wearing that black outfit

TubbyTinker

@Anonymous<3 Yes that one but @poobae91 might be right though. I doubled check. Mo might be wearing that same outfit but Tao isn't. Ahhh I'm going crazy now lmao! Maybe Ploy & Jay will get their happy ending afterall.

Speaking of which, I wonder how the real Jay & Ploy are doing though. You know the real characters that this story was based upon on

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@Anonymous<3 Yes that one but @poobae91 might be right though. I doubled check. Mo might be wearing that same outfit but Tao isn't. Ahhh I'm going crazy now lmao! Maybe Ploy & Jay will get their happy ending afterall.

Speaking of which, I wonder how the real Jay & Ploy are doing though. You know the real characters that this story was based upon on
But then why would the caption on the clip of Mo and Tao holding hands say "is this the older or younger sibling"? If Mo doesn't have a twin or doppelganger and the girl in black was just her sister or friend, then that should already mean that Thank was with Ploy in that hand holding clip and it doesn't matter if she's the older or younger sibling of the girl in black. The person would only ask that question in their caption if they weren't able to tell the difference between Ploy and the other girl because they somehow looked identical. Do you get what I mean? Lol. I'm going crazy too. :BangHead::risas3:

Yeah I wonder if Jay and Pin are still together in real life or not. Because they actually did get married like in the first season. I wonder how Ploy is doing.