[GMM25] Project S The Series Part 2 Side by Side (GDH559):Tor Thanapob/Sky Wongravee/Belle Kemisara

sarNie Adult
Is SOS skate? Then Archery is last? Read the summary for skate, and it's about a guy who uses skating to deal/cope with depression.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Is SOS skate? Then Archery is last? Read the summary for skate, and it's about a guy who uses skating to deal/cope with depression.
Yeah SOS is 'Skate On Soul' if I'm not mistaken, and archery arc is 'Shoot! I Love You'. Waiting for the trailer before I started the thread for SOS.

twister02

M♥K
Yeah SOS is 'Skate On Soul' if I'm not mistaken, and archery arc is 'Shoot! I Love You'. Waiting for the trailer before I started the thread for SOS.
Did you saw the trailer already? It looks promising too.. Toni posted that it has 1M views in 17 hours. :clap:

So far, Project S the series became my 3rd favorite Thai series, next to Hormones (my number 1 would be Hate Love series).

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Did you saw the trailer already? It looks promising too.. Toni posted that it has 1M views in 17 hours. :clap:

So far, Project S the series became my 3rd favorite Thai series, next to Hormones (my number 1 would be Hate Love series).
SOS' trailer looks like a movie! Well, all Project S look like long, multiple-part movies.

Hate Love is so good! All the mysteries...Too bad it's not subbed. More people should watch it.

And GDH really knows how to make atypical but good lakorns.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG. This is one super amazing drama! I'm glad I freaken found it. I actually watched this one first before Spike and I'm like half regret/half not regret.

I kid you not, I bawled in every single episode! I love how the story focuses on both brothers' struggles and how it also brings awareness to autism and to those who are special/unique. I think why the drama made me even more emotional is due to the fact that though I'm not really surrounded by those who are autistic or special, I have learned about them and even volunteered at some events where I was exposed to the community.

Tor is such an AMAZING actor. He blew me away~~~~ The whole cast is super too!

Anyways, it was really hard seeing both of the brothers' struggles. Dong always had to look over Gym growing up, be his Badminton partner, and always getting Gym's left-overs. The stress that he accumulated over time is very understandable. All he ever wanted was some support from his mother but that support always went to Gym instead. I was very disappointed in the mom. This is the time when your son is the most sensitive but you give the attention to someone else. *cries*

Gym is obviously a really talented player. It just can't be helped that his temper can get out of hand because of his disorder. The scenes when he says he's not "mentally retarded" just.... breaks my heart everytime T_____T. Oh poor, poor Gym. You're a wonderful being no need to be sad. I want to give you a hug.

Seriously, this drama is such a wonderful gem! It definitely is on my favorite list!