[GMM25] Plerng Kritsana The Project : Peek Thong : Sean Jindachot/ Pangko Jintanudda/ Pang Ornjira

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
haha i'm going to wait for W to end before i watch it then. so i don't have to suffer waiting for it every week lol.

you like kdramas and thai, right? do you watch anything else? need some recs. :)
If you're looking for current K-dramas I'd definitely recommend Moonlight Drawn by the Clouds (aka Love in the Moonlight) and Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart - Ryeo

Do you have a specific genre you like in terms of K-dramas?

sarNie Adult
@xcinsationalx Thanks for the recs! Will check those out. I tend to like comedies or if there's a lot of drama, there needs to be some amount of comedic relief like I Can Hear Your Voice.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
@xcinsationalx Thanks for the recs! Will check those out. I tend to like comedies or if there's a lot of drama, there needs to be some amount of comedic relief like I Can Hear Your Voice.
You're welcome! Oh okay then between the two I recommended Moonlight Drawn by the Clouds would be more your taste. It's a romantic comedy in addition to be historical (and not gonna lie it's totally my personal bias right now lol).