[GMM25] Love Bipolar (GMMTV) : Toni Rakkaen/ Ploy Chermarn

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my goodness! Ploy’s lips are so disturbing! I tried not to look! Too sad she did that! :(

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Her upper lip is like a fish. This lakorn actually showed how bad her lips are. The last part of the opening credit she can barely smile. The worst thing is, she is going to have to continue getting her lips injected to keep up with the plumb look.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Her upper lip is like a fish. This lakorn actually showed how bad her lips are. The last part of the opening credit she can barely smile. The worst thing is, she is going to have to continue getting her lips injected to keep up with the plumb look.
It looks like her face is gonna melt

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I've recently noticed that a lot of Thai actresses are doing that. Even my dearest Aom P. is too. . . .

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Sadly the injections and PS is the norms in Thai ET now

byebye

sarNie OldFart
To me the nose and lips are so in your face. The nose is like a 1 or 2 times the most someone could touch it. But the lips is a continuation of injections where it is straight up ugly after a while. She still had her glow of about maybe 2 or 3 times puffing her lips but as of now it is no longer attractive. It is drawing attention to her but not in a good way.

P

PrincessKarina

I’m having a hard time focusing when I’m drawn to get fake nasty lips! What a bummer! :eek::drooling:

P

PrincessKarina

Aom ??? Really ? She does not need that !
The other one most noticeable is Janie. People acting as if she can still move her facial features.
So again what did Janie do? I haven’t seen any of her work forever!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Aom ??? Really ? She does not need that !
The other one most noticeable is Janie. People acting as if she can still move her facial features.
Yup. I saw a video of her doing a self cam behind the scenes of some event and her lips were noticeably botox plumped. Nat M. has also done it.