❤️[GMM25] Game Rak Ao Keun (Sparkling Blue Productions): Nune Woranuch / Joss Way-ar / Beam Kawee / Pat Napapa

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
English title appears to be "Beautiful Lie". This is expected to air sometime this year, as this was announced in a GMM25 event last January. Trailer below came from that event launch.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Not digging the Joss guy. Looks super stiff in the role. Shame they cast him alongside Noon & Beam.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Joss is basically a newbie. He's more of a model and a vlogger, before he was signed under GMMTV. Incidentally, he has a similar role in the upcoming drama "3 Will be Free".

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think this will replace the Ploy/New drama, around early-mid November.

The other drama that was announced early this year but yet to air is "Nuer Nai", but I think they just started shooting it with the recasting that was done. And I'd rather have that as the opening salvo of GMM25 for 2020, as I think it'll be quite explosive (with Change2561 producing it and Mr. Koo directing it.)

elleceesf_16812

sarNie Egg
I love NUNE. Always found her super pretty and loved her acting.

but off topic, has she divorced her husband or something ? Never see them together on her instagram.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think GMM25 is really used to such controversial themes in a drama series (with confrontation scenes to match those). Too bad, they're not a Top 10 network in Thailand (#12 as of October, but within reach of PPTV) and hence their dramas don't have as much audience.

If these were shown in the Philippines, they'll make such a killing here. Haha!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I just watched the first episode and I liked it! Noon looks good with Joss haha even though there's a big age gap. I'm interested to see how this will unfold. I love Pat too, I haven't been able to watch any of her recent dramas but she's still a great actress from what I watched today. Noon actually looks better in this lakorn than her recent other ones. I think it's the makeup/wardrobe that helps a lot haha.

Noon has 3 dramas airing all on the same day. Dang, girl. I'll probably tune into this one the most though haha cause the storyline and production is so nice compared to the Channel 7 lakorn, even though I'm still watching that one lmao.