❤️[GMM25] Fish Upon the Sky (GMMTV): Phuwin Tangsakyuen / Pond Naravit

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is a BL drama based on a novel written by Jittirain ("Theory of Love", "2gether"). Just like in ToL, Getsunova sang the song in the trailer.

Finally, Phuwin has a lead role. And Pond is the male winner of the latest Clean N Clear Search by GMMTV (That's why he and the female winner Bimbeam appeared in that mini-series within "The Gifted Graduation".

EoTv21kUUAIe0uF.jpg

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
3 episodes in, and I'd say this is a fun BL series. Same director as Mild-Off's "Girl Next Room" installment and the humour is pretty much there.

I'd say too that this appears to be GMMTV's most sensual BL drama to-date. Those tender moments of these love rivals and that kiss in the last part of Episode 3.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mix sang the song that way playing in the background during the kissing scene in Ep 3. It's out on Spotify today.

Music video will be released tonight.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like I'm the only one watching this series. I gotta say this is one of GMMTV's underrated BL gem in terms of characterisation and eye candy. And the latest episode is a IMO a golden moment in terms of storytelling and character dynamics.

This line alone is such a sucker punch in terms of baring one's soul to his would be beloved.

Screenshot_20210605-202756.jpg

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
And this is how Phuwin - Janhae evolved from being siblings (in "The Charming Stepmom") to "love rivals" here (yes in quotes haha).

Screenshot_20210606-042524.jpg

Screenshot_20210606-212217.jpg

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is ending on Friday and I'm having slight withdrawal syndrome since last week.

Last edited: