❤[GMM25] Drag, I Love You (GMMTV / Sparkling Blue Productions): Grace Kanklao / Luke Plowden

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope this time Grace is the n'ke. Since she became a freelanced she been playing n'rai role. Its no different with her other role with Ch7 since she get n'rai role.

sarNie Adult
I think she may possibly get a lead role soon. She's pretty popular on Youtube and have been hitting the Workpoint gameshows.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Wow. Joss and namtarn has been taking pix with each other lately. I find them adorable together. Not into trashy triangle though

Joss&Namtarn doing a gmm bit together. Namtarn is hilarious and joss's eng is sexy
http://instagr.am/p/CFoyeNwAObY/
They took pictures at preawa graduation. Just the 2 of them. I was just saying I want them to pair up. They are all close. On their ig they were hanging out watching friend zone 2.

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ They've been pretty close because of "Friend Zone".

Excited to see Namtan in a primetime drama. I'm confident she can pull off either n'ek or n'rai role. (She'll probably be the latter here, but please make her character real and not some caricature.)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
^ They've been pretty close because of "Friend Zone".

Excited to see Namtan in a primetime drama. I'm confident she can pull off either n'ek or n'rai role. (She'll probably be the latter here, but please make her character real and not some caricature.)
I want her as Rai. I want to see her expand her acting. She had done snippets of it.

Namtarn is a fun girl. She is cool with all the guys. She is soo goofy.

Or they are not in a series together at all. It seems GmmTv is getting more serious and js displaying their actor more. Namtarn always kills it. She guess star in the gift and did an awesome job. She guess star in a lot of series. It test out different role and show her potential. She had a decent amount of Chinese fans too. Along with her new series being on wetv will help expand it more.

He posted their pix on his IG.
http://instagr.am/p/CIAgleXFgVU/

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if this is comedy, seeing that Jenny, Godji, Golf and Pingpong are all cast here.

Perhaps this is GMM25 version of "Lady Bancham" or that Mai-Ter romcom where Mai pretended to be a cross-dresser.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if this is comedy, seeing that Jenny, Godji, Golf and Pingpong are all cast here.

Perhaps this is GMM25 version of "Lady Bancham" or that Mai-Ter romcom where Mai pretended to be a cross-dresser.

Maybe. Hopefully we get more info. Joss post a pix of him & namtarn with the caption, "guess the series"

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I feel like her role is understated here. Regardless, I believe she'll give justice to it. As long as please, no cliche love triangle between her, Joss and Grace.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
^ I feel like her role is understated here. Regardless, I believe she'll give justice to it. As long as please, no cliche love triangle between her, Joss and Grace.

Yes...but a new type of character for her.

This sounds like an RS movie I seen as a kid.

She got recognized and won an award. I hope to see her in more "lakorns". I find she has been in diverse roles but many are snippets....like her guest star in the gift.

I don't care for grace....so I'll watch namtarn cut

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG watching the teaser look hack of fun. :p:p:p:p I think this is the best drama from GMM that I'm more looking forward too next year.

Sui

sarNie Egg
What, didn’t finished shooting this already? Why change the lead?
They didn’t start shooting the drama, only shoot the promotional teaser. Joss is busy with other projects, The Player and music video so he can’t shoot for this project. Luke has a more flexible schedule so he will take over the role.

Sui

sarNie Egg
I think luke is a great choice. He can pull off a strong and goofy cop well coz it matches his real personality. He will also look cute with the main actress.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They didn’t start shooting the drama, only shoot the promotional teaser. Joss is busy with other projects, The Player and music video so he can’t shoot for this project. Luke has a more flexible schedule so he will take over the role.
Ah, I see... the trailer made it look like they already finished shooting halfway. Luke sure is getting some good roles.

Reactions: Sui

Sui

sarNie Egg
Ah, I see... the trailer made it look like they already finished shooting halfway. Luke sure is getting some good roles.
Yes, this year is quite lucky for Luke. He is on the right track. The director of this drama has previously delivered high rating projects. So i guess even this will do well ratings wise, especially with a good actress like Grace and other famous personalities. The story also seem to have good dose of comedy and seriousness.