[GMM25] Club Friday The Series 7 : Hayt Gert Jak Kwarm Ruk

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
Can you read Thai? What does it say for each description of the nang'eks? Can you figure out which one is Mo's? Lol.
Sadly I can't, if only I could copy and paste into google translate and then listen to it, then I'll be able to tell you.
Btw all the girls are stunning! What is with Num's outfit and hair? Is that even him? Lol, so far Amy and Num look really good together, if only he was a tad bit younger.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
aiyaja said:
Awe, no Sean and Vill but Vill and Oil Thana will be pairing up. Their part is called Home, it's about a warm type of love. It'll be Sean and Four. Well, at least we'll be seeing Oil and Vill together, a pair I never thought would happen just like Tui. Haha. I'm curious as to what the storyline is now. Lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAg8RXcRf_p/
Yay Vill is here!! :woot: I was hoping for SeanVill too but aww :( it's ok SeanVill will get to pair up in a lakorn soon, I hope lol. Oil Thana is a good actor isn't he? I've never watched any of his lakorn but he's good looking so I don't mind watching him and vill together haha too bad he's married tho :D anyways I'm so looking forward to this couple and other parts as well!! Cant wait to find out the story lines!! Excited ^_____^

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
Yay Vill is here!! :woot: I was hoping for SeanVill too but aww :( it's ok SeanVill will get to pair up in a lakorn soon, I hope lol. Oil Thana is a good actor isn't he? I've never watched any of his lakorn but he's good looking so I don't mind watching him and vill together haha too bad he's married tho :D anyways I'm so looking forward to this couple and other parts as well!! Cant wait to find out the story lines!! Excited ^_____^
Yep our bae is here! Well, I will just watch her part <3

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Wow, nice cast. Too bad this series is filled with twists and tragic endings. 
Really?? I never watched this before, this will be my first time watching.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
VILLNAN said:
Really?? I never watched this before, this will be my first time watching.
It's all about cheating, unhappy marriages, unrequited love, forbidden love, and betrayal. 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ewwwww I hate to watch those especially cheating, unhappy marriages and betrayal..
I can't stand seeing a married man/woman sleep with someone who are not their wife/husband.. grrr

Mahalo said:
It's all about cheating, unhappy marriages, unrequited love, forbidden love, and betrayal. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Aww no happy ending for TooMo? That's sad, this is why I'm addicted to lakorn because 99.99% of the time, it's a happy ending, barely watch real life depictions, but the cast is too perfect to resist.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Mahalo said:
OMG I actually love unrequited/forbidden love type of stories with super sad endings lol!! :heart: :heart: I hope Vills story is good!! But "Home" sounds like it's about a separated/divorced couple finding their way back (home?)together lol oh my crazy imagination haha when are they gonna give us the storylines for each story? or do we have to watch to find out lol Cant wait! :woot:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Most of them don't end up together. It's more like a depressing reality type of mini lakorn. Like Amy and Num's part is about Num having an affair with Amy. She agrees to be his mistress and ends up having the first wife harassing her. I skimmed through the one with Mew and Willy and it was so messed up. The one with Oil and Cris also looked intense. Don't expect anything happy.   

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Club Friday series are messed up. So sad, depressing and no HEA. I've seen some of the previous ones... None ended well.

These are based on real life stories. So yeah lots of unhappy scenarios.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Forbidden love as in student and teacher kind of love. Lol. That was in Rodmay's version I think. It's a messed up series so nothing to be happy about except seeing your favorites become challenged as actors.  

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
So depressing already lol. Now I'm all messed up I don't know if I wanna watch it anymore lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
It's a messed up series so nothing to be happy about except seeing your favorites become challenged as actors.  
Awwwwww. Well, thanks for the heads up. Hopefully TooMo's story will be one out of the hundred that ends happily. If not, I'll be bummed. But like I said, I'll still appreciate the fact that they're always getting challenged in every project they're in. It shows their versatility and depth as a pairing. They're the only pair I know of in this industry who have acted as pra'nangs in music videos, lakorns, a sitcom AND a reality based/inspired tv series. If not the only one, then the only one in a long time. Considering their young age (both just recently turned 24-Toomtam is older by a month), it's something to respect and admire because these diverse and challenging experiences aren't given to other pairings and even actors their age anymore. It's molding them into a solid pairing and well rounded actors overall. They're not just thrown into anything that'll garner easy attention fast by making viewers fin and jin (although I'd appreciate that happening once in a while lol).

If their story doesn't end happily, I hope they'll at least make up for it by giving us lots of cute, sweet and intimate TooMo scenes.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Prakaidao said:
Sadly I can't, if only I could copy and paste into google translate and then listen to it, then I'll be able to tell you.
Btw all the girls are stunning! What is with Num's outfit and hair? Is that even him? Lol, so far Amy and Num look really good together, if only he was a tad bit younger.
Oh I thought you did because you predicted that a freelance actress was going to be in here. So I thought you predicted that from the descriptions on the poster. :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Prakaidao said:
Aww no happy ending for TooMo? That's sad, this is why I'm addicted to lakorn because 99.99% of the time, it's a happy ending, barely watch real life depictions, but the cast is too perfect to resist.
I know, TooMo are too perfect that I can't not watch this even if it's generally an unhappy series. I'll support TooMo in anything, whatever we can get.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Club Friday stories are so tragic. There are good ending ones but they're not as popular as the tragic ones. My friend sent her story in an email before don't know if it was read on air. It was sad but made her a better person today. It was a love triangle between her, her cousin, and her cousin's fiance. She did not know though cus they live on two different continents. They met in college and she didn't know that he was promised to her cousin, no one told her anything. She couldn't have known either because she lives here with her mom, her parents were divorced. Well anyways I guess the two fell in love and practically moved in together since he was always at her apartment. On graduation week she found out cus her cousin came to the graduation with his parents. She didn't even get to confront him cus he went home after graduation. She got a phone call from her aunt a few months later asking her to come to the wedding. She even went to be one of the bridesmaid for her cousin! It was sooo lakornish. After the wedding he caught her alone and apologize to her. He told her that he loves her, always will but he had a duty to do. Told her that they grew up together and everyone expect them to get married. I thought it was bs.

Well anyways I hope Vill and Oil's storyline is good. Mo and Toomtam sounds like it would be a happy ending.