whitedove

sarNie Adult
Trailer for the next part starring Focus Jeerakul, Art Pasut and March Chuthavuth, starting May 6th:

Oh a thriller!

sarNie Adult
The next story is gonna be so dark! And most likely sad, I hope it gets a happy ending though.

I know! It's disappointing. :(

Also can't believe she's actually getting married. I know it happens in reality too but I just wish it could be different.
The girls love stories hasn't gotten a To Be Continued version. I hope this one does so badly, but David is a good guy though. And Cee deserves better.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Episode 4:

And guess what, this part is being subbed! Watch episodes 1-3 with English subs here:

I swear, watching them with subs making it much more heartbreaking! :(

sarNie Adult
Yea. Fansubs. They are pretty good, too. The girl subbing it must have a heart of steel, because she's gonna have to repeatedly play scenes in eps 3-5 to get the timing and translation.

I had no idea the story would be so popular tbh.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Yea. Fansubs. They are pretty good, too. The girl subbing it must have a heart of steel, because she's gonna have to repeatedly play scenes in eps 3-5 to get the timing and translation.

I had no idea the story would be so popular tbh.
Maybe people have been missing a lesbian storyline since the last one was like in Hormones a couple of years ago lol.

sarNie Adult
OMG this next one is gonna be so intense and traumatic. I don't think it's anything Club Friday has ever done before. I wonder how viewers will take it.

uniquely

sarNie Egg
Hi guys hope all is well. First time here because of Cee & Kate lol.. Dang that series was so real & so much emotional.. I suddenly became big fan of Woosen & Paula whom I never known of before. Paula was married. And Woosen was married too but divorced? The thing is I noticed Woosen is so close to female friends, kiss n stuffs that normal female ain't usually do all that.. Is she by chance a bi? Correct me if I'm wrong as I can't find much about her or wiki bio.. XoXo

sarNie Adult
I'm so worried for her! And to think this story actually happens in real life too. :(
I can't believe it's a real life story. On the positive side, I'm glad the real person is okay today, but I can't imagine what kind of psychological impact that experience must've had on her. :sad6:

Gotta say Art is doing a wonderful job as the villain though.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Hi guys hope all is well. First time here because of Cee & Kate lol.. Dang that series was so real & so much emotional.. I suddenly became big fan of Woosen & Paula whom I never known of before. Paula was married. And Woosen was married too but divorced? The thing is I noticed Woosen is so close to female friends, kiss n stuffs that normal female ain't usually do all that.. Is she by chance a bi? Correct me if I'm wrong as I can't find much about her or wiki bio.. XoXo
Welcome to the thread! :)

About Woonsen & Paula in real life, I can't say I know for sure. I don't really keep track of the actors outside of their roles. Woonsen married popular actor Chakrit, and I think they're still married? I haven't heard of the divorce, but maybe Chakrit's fans know better.

uniquely

sarNie Egg
Welcome to the thread! :)

About Woonsen & Paula in real life, I can't say I know for sure. I don't really keep track of the actors outside of their roles. Woonsen married popular actor Chakrit, and I think they're still married? I haven't heard of the divorce, but maybe Chakrit's fans know better.

Thanks a lot whitedove! Nope, they do not divorce, probably I read sth like rumors news. I really can't get over that Kate & Cee series just yet. What a real sad life story!