[GMM25] Bangkok Rak Stories - Pae Tarng : Hunz Isariy / Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep. He says something along the lines that she's representative of the new generation -- khon roon mai.
Oh wow! How cool! Do you happen to know the name of that director/producer/creator's name? That's cool that he followed Mo on IG and wanted her specifically in here because she embodies the image he's going for. He looked delighted when he was talking about her. :D

New trailer?

Yup I posted it above already. :D

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, my gosh! More Mo! I'm so happy. This looks interesting. Three male leads? I wonder who she ends up falling for... :confused12:
I'm rooting for the middle child! Mouse (the actor) is a cutie.

Agh, I'm so tempted to sub this one. But, I have to work on the two parts of RLJ. Maybe after if anyone is still interested. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, my gosh! More Mo! I'm so happy. This looks interesting. Three male leads? I wonder who she ends up falling for... :confused12:

Agh, I'm so tempted to sub this one. But, I have to work on the two parts of RLJ. Maybe after if anyone is still interested. :)
If after you sub RLJ and RLJ TBC and wanna sub this, please do! There are many people who'd be interested! :thumbup:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

OMG if you're able to do so that'd be great! =D

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
@xcinsationalx @72701 @whitedove @YaMaMiKi Good news, this aired today. Bad news, looks like we won't even get to watch it because GMM Bravo/GMM25 isn't uploading it on their youtube channels and linetv and other Thai streaming sites don't allow other countries to view their videos either. So...... :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:
Actually good news, I found the first episode for you! You can watch it at online at watchlakorn.in

Only thing that is a little confusing is that they posted both Please and this one under the same page. But just know the first episode for this show is the top vid or the one that has the number 16 in it =)

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually good news, I found the first episode for you! You can watch it at online at watchlakorn.in

Only thing that is a little confusing is that they posted both Please and this one under the same page. But just know the first episode for this show is the top vid or the one that has the number 16 in it =)
I can't find it no matter what I search. Could you post the direct link?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
You're welcome =)
LOL I LOVE IT SO FAR!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: It has a very Korean/Taiwanese drama vibe, totally reminds me of those classic romcoms from the early-mid 2000s (BOF, Full House, Devil Beside You, etc.). The massage part was hilarious. And I love how Tan knew right away that there was a girl in his room just by smelling the air, even though Baitong herself couldn't even tell she had a scent. :risas3: Mo is so adorable as the dorky Baitong. So far I ship her with Mouse's character. Since he's the adventurous and "natural" one he's not as superficial and interacts with her like she's actually worth his time. Tan and Win seem to be oblivious of Baitong right now because she's "plain Jane" and the quirky and socially awkward girl, whereas they're into glamorous girls. But I like how they'll all eventually become interested in her. :cheer: I can't wait for next Sunday! I really wish this aired two days a week! :crybaby2:

This needs to be uploaded to GMM25 or GMM Bravo's official youtube channels so more international fans can see it. It would totally appeal to those Korean and Taiwanese drama fans and make more people interested in Thai dramas.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Oh hi Mouse fam. :cheer:If Kdramas have taught us anything about more than 2 guys being into the same girl, it's that the nicest ones never gets the girl. :risas3:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh hi Mouse fam. :cheer:If Kdramas have taught us anything about more than 2 guys being into the same girl, it's that the nicest ones never gets the girl. :risas3:
I know right!? :sad6: Well, dramas have gotten better about that at least. Now sometimes both guys are nice and the rich one wins lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Teaser spot for episode 2:
[/MEDIA]
Awwwwww the way Mouse looks at Mo @0:47 with such sympathy and affection. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: I'm falling for his character. He's so sweetttttttttt towards Baitong. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: As opposed to the other two brothers, I think Name(?) (Mouse's character) actually has an interest in Baitong from the get go.
I feel like he's been into her ever since they first met during the ladder incident, when he fell on top of her. :naughty2:

^They're holding hands!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:
cr: bossman_rocknroll

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
BTS :thumbup::risas3::love:
cr: GMM Bravo

I'm still wondering when/how the dance practices that Mouse and Mo took are going to come into play. :confused12:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Ah I think I know why GMM Bravo hasn't uploaded the episode on their Youtube channel yet, it's because of their deal with LINE TV (this series is also streaming on LINE TV and they're running reruns, so uploading on the same day on youtube would make them lose money). They'll eventually upload it later, maybe in another few weeks.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah I think I know why GMM Bravo hasn't uploaded the episode on their Youtube channel yet, it's because of their deal with LINE TV (this series is also streaming on LINE TV and they're running reruns, so uploading on the same day on youtube would make them lose money). They'll eventually upload it later, maybe in another few weeks.
Yeah I thought it had to do with LineTV. That's good that they're at least planning to release it on youtube eventually.