[GMM25] An Eye for an Eye (GMMTV / Anda99): Aom Phiyada / Krist Perawat

sarNie Adult
I think Aom paired up with Son before, and I may have liked the story. It's been a while lol.

It's rare that she would take on a bad storyline, so this might be good. Will give it a go when it airs.

Krist is getting a lot of roles. He's probably the most successful at being able to branch out of BL out of all the BL actors.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel like the others are branching out too...BL is popular....but it will suffer the old tired cycle of repetitive format and story in a fantasy world where 90% of ppl are gay.

Thai lakorn has suffer this....I feel k and c drama has lots of more interesting storyline options

Also it good for them to expand and do different roles. This applys to all actors

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Interesting mix of cast

Ohm and Mek of GMMTV, as well as Saiparn, Jason Young and Dao Pimthong are also here.

_20201023_214218.JPG

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Seeing either Jason or Saiparn always give me pause, because they're usually in slimey storylines. But Mek & Aom are usually not, so I still have hope for this haha.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Trailer looks intense, first time for GMMTV to have a revenge drama like this.

This is an ensemble cast, but the main revenge arc looks focused between Aom and Saiparn.

EoTr1LJVgAUI1TT.jpg

Last edited: