[GMM25/Netflix] 2gether + Still 2gether (GMMTV): Bright Vachirawit / Win Metawin

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Can admin move this back to currently airing?

today ep was good. Drunk and heartbroken Sarawat is making me sad :( poor soul.
Drunk Tine is hilarious tho.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Bright has 1.8M followers on IG already. Amongst GMMTV artists, only Mook, Pompam and Gun have more followers.

Win has close to 1M followers. Just last week, he's got a little over 500K followers.

And their post engagements are so crazy. Both of them are getting around 50% engagement rates (likes to followers ratio) in their recent posts. The surge in following is really organic.

And again, can someone bring this back to the main forum? This has only ran halfway through its course.

Reactions: rae

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like this drama has some ripple effect on its supporting cast too.

Frank finally surpassed 500K followers mark. Had "My Tee"/"Cause You're My Boy" been a bigger BL drama, he would have been there by now.

Toptap is on the verge of breaking the same threshold, finally. Like, he's been in the GMMTV camp for more than 5 years now.

rae

sarNie Adult
Wow, this is my first time watching a BL drama, and I'm loving it! I admit though, I started to watch this for Bright, and his role as Sarawat is killing me. I am just so giddy watching Sarawat and Tine together. Also, this is so popular that the episodes are getting 1M+ views by the second day after it's uploaded on the gmm channel.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
I checked his ig yesterday and he has 2 million followers :thumbup: I was surprised how fast his followers grow. And those likes are crazy too. BL fans are crazy:pancarta: Stars with that many followers couldn’t even get pass 100k likes but he has no problem getting likes close to 1 million lol

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is airing 30 minutes earlier starting this Friday. I wonder how much bump this move will have on the ratings - considering they already got 0.6 for a Friday night drama that's BL and airing on a non-Top 10 network.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just started marathoning this one. There's really something about Bright's intense gaze and smirk. Looks like GMMTV doesn't have to look further in casting Lee Min Ho's role in BoF remake.

And Win's really good for a first time actor. Love how GMMTV train their rookies before they act in a drama. I think Mix in ATOTS has it too.

I miss seeing Gus/Green in a drama. Love how he's toned down here compared to his past roles where he's the token loud best friend. And his BL episode with Ten (also produced by GMMTV) was one of the first I saw.

• Love

rae

sarNie Adult
@inbetweener_guy Yesssssssss! Bright would be perfect for the male lead in BoF, he already has the looks and decent acting skills, I hope GMM will ditch the idea of choosing an unknown and just cast him. Plus he's exploded in popularity so it'll just be more anticipation and publicity for the BoF remake. :thumbup: I like Bright, so hopefully he has something else lined up soon.

Also, Green is great. I have seen him in Ugly Duckling Perfect Match, and whew, his acting is much more subtle here. I legit felt bad for him when he hugged Win and was begging for a chance. If Sarawat didn't show up immediately, I would have been rooting for him. :crybaby2:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ For a moment, I kinda feel for Green when he saw Tine with his fake girlfriend. Then the hilarity ensued.

He went on hiatus for a while to pursue a flight attendant profession. His last project was SOTUS S, where he also did some scene stealing haha. (Guy Sivakorn was also there, and they're in the same office though he was paired with Nammon. Now Guy and Gus are lovers here. Small GMMTV world haha.)

• Haha

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Tine is such a lovable ngo! And his gang kinda reminds me of the gang in the Kiss dramas (Pete-Kao-June-Sandee-Thada).

I've seen 3 episodes thus far and I'm thoroughly hooked. I find myself laughing more in this series, which is a good sign.

rae

sarNie Adult
Tine is such a lovable ngo! And his gang kinda reminds me of the gang in the Kiss dramas (Pete-Kao-June-Sandee-Thada).

I've seen 3 episodes thus far and I'm thoroughly hooked. I find myself laughing more in this series, which is a good sign.
This show is very sweet, the leads have a lot of chemistry, it's very fun and relaxing to watch! :thumbup:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Such commitment. There are IG accounts for each character in "2gether".

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
The China & Taiwan BL fangirls are gonna eat it up. ;)
And so are Filipinos considering this isn't really a genre here (yet). This is trending over here in social media.

Not celebrating the pandemic we're experiencing now, but I think this is one "bright spot" amidst the community quarantine many of us are in.

rae

sarNie Adult
I don't know about the others, but this show is a hit in China, and not just for BL fangirls either. Like, people who normally don't watch and/or pay attention to BL (such as myself) are watching this for Bright and/or Win. I have also heard about fans of this show from Vietnam, South Korea, and Japan, so the love for this is spreading. :icon12:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Our local media is starting to write articles about Bright. I won't be surprised if one of our major networks will acquire this for late night primetime airing. GMA Network (the #2 network at the moment) is likely to do such move, as so far they're the only ones getting Thai dramas. "Devil Angel" (Baifern-Tao's GMM25 drama) was the last one they aired, and Bright was a guest actor there (as Baifern's ex). (They're supposed to be airing "Madam Dun" (Mario-Ploy) around this time, but postponed its premiere due to the pandemic.)

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I checked his ig yesterday and he has 2 million followers :thumbup: I was surprised how fast his followers grow. And those likes are crazy too. BL fans are crazy:pancarta: Stars with that many followers couldn’t even get pass 100k likes but he has no problem getting likes close to 1 million lol
2.3M followers now. Only Mook and Pompam have more followers. Looks like he could easily get past 3M followers by the end of this series. I've added the growth trend from this site.

Win has 1.4M followers now. He should easily surpass 2M by the end of the series.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Gun Korawit (aka "Green") is gay IRL. No surprises there IMO, but he already has some IG following even before he started acting.

Last edited: