withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@poobae91 Hahahaha! And he knew it too. Juu's eyes were as big as saucers. I mean the girl does have eyes. What could she do? Poor girl can never admit it though 'cause if she did, I'm not sure he'd ever not be wet and shirtless around her. Lol.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Lol! I can't like your quote since I've reached my like quotas, but yeah I wouldn't be able to make eye contact with him also cuz he is such a tease.

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
in ep 6 i find it interesting that the dressmaker didnt call in the debt from Juu and her classmates over the class jerseys. I think that Suer secretly paid for them cause i believe hes secretly rich and told the dressmaker not to tell Juu. my theory is real :p

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
poobae91 said:
Lol! I can't like your quote since I've reached my like quotas, but yeah I wouldn't be able to make eye contact with him also cuz he is such a tease.
I don't think you can help but love Suea. However, what makes him attractive to me isn't his looks but his personality. He's a little infectious and incorrigible not to mention rather generous and thoughtful. He's absolutely crazy but in a great way which would make him a wonderful friend to have around.

Pueng_B said:
in ep 6 i find it interesting that the dressmaker didnt call in the debt from Juu and her classmates over the class jerseys. I think that Suer secretly paid for them cause i believe hes secretly rich and told the dressmaker not to tell Juu. my theory is real :p
Lol. I definitely think there's a reason his views on wealth are so strong. He was also pretty furious at the beginning of the episode, which was a first. Even that whole situation with Ning didn't anger him as much. But then again, that had just as much to do with feelings as it did principles, I think.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
It's basically if he's serious with Ju or not. If so, tell her seriously not just teasingly and if not, then don't make her waver. Something along those lines.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@tgamber Thank you! It was killing me. I was thinking it was along those lines but I can never understand what Tui is saying! Lol.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
janea said:
Episode 1 was uploaded today (Tuesday) on GMM TV with subs.
http://youtu.be/EC0FmFhLf8g
thank you!! i just recently saw a post about this and wondered if it was a series or a movie. haha.
luckily i came on here to igure it out and thanks for the link!!
will definitely get to watching this asap! hopefully though all four series are good.
also, i'm trying to memorize all of these new faces!! there has been so many that i'm falling behind. XD
but at least i recognize a few faces... but still the newer ones keep popping up for me. haha

but other than that.

anyone have a synopsis for the other 3 series, as Perfect Match is the only one i know for sure. XD

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Junior, how long will you torture P'Suer? The guy is practically telling everyone including you that he likes you. I can understand your insecurity but can you be a little more optimistic? How many episodes in total per a segment? I only plan to watch the first and the last installments.

sarNie Adult
lol I guess she really can't believe that a good looking guy could like her. Ning, Suer's ex, needs to let it go. She cheated on the dude and doesn't want him to be happy with someone else. She listed all of Junior's shortcomings without thinking she's a cheating scum. WTF. Also, creepy teacher dude hitting on a student. lol wut.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@tgamber @72701 Lol! My sentiments exactly! I was actually thinking I hate Juu hadn't begun to think better about herself after all this time, last episode. But given what happened to her, from people she loved and trusted, it's no wonder she's put up an emotional wall of denial. I get it but it's still hard not to be a little frustrated with her. His face when he said it'd been 3 months just killed me. The kid doesn't know what else to do! Poor guy. Lol.
I was just watching the scene thinking who fights over someone liking you? But then again, he did say her being this way is one reason he likes her, right? Too cute.

As for Ning, she's such a complete disappointment and virtually a fake person who doesn't know how to be sincere with people. But ultimately I guess she's a good contrast to how Juu was before this entire mess happened. She was shallow and vapid but harmless and ignorant. No matter what she's always been genuine even when her priorities and mindset is warped. While Ning pretends to be kind and understanding, yet secretly undervalues you and finds you below her and a burden. Hope to never see her again.

Oh and I just went back and read my initial impressions of this show and at the time I thought it had 9 episodes but I read recently that there's 8. I think the latter is probably more accurate, given the preview but I won't complain if there's more. I only plan to catch SeanEst next so that's a couple months away.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Disclaimer: The message below is for Push's fans.

Hi, everyone!

As some of you are aware, Push's birthday is approaching (3rd July). So 3 fanpages of Push are planning to make a birthday fanbook for him (as a surprise) that contains birthday wishes/messages, and also a CD of fanmade videos where some fans film or take a picture of themselves and have some short messages for him in the video/picture. If you wish to participate, please do not hesitate to PM me with either your birthday wish for him or a video/picture with your name. The project is due this upcoming Saturday (27th June). The other fans and I would appreciate it if you could take some time to let Push know how much love he's receiving  :) Thank you so much!

aznsao9

Ky the Star
janea said:
@tgamber @72701 Lol! My sentiments exactly! I was actually thinking I hate Juu hadn't begun to think better about herself after all this time, last episode. But given what happened to her, from people she loved and trusted, it's no wonder she's put up an emotional wall of denial. I get it but it's still hard not to be a little frustrated with her. His face when he said it'd been 3 months just killed me. The kid doesn't know what else to do! Poor guy. Lol.
I was just watching the scene thinking who fights over someone liking you? But then again, he did say her being this way is one reason he likes her, right? Too cute.

As for Ning, she's such a complete disappointment and virtually a fake person who doesn't know how to be sincere with people. But ultimately I guess she's a good contrast to how Juu was before this entire mess happened. She was shallow and vapid but harmless and ignorant. No matter what she's always been genuine even when her priorities and mindset is warped. While Ning pretends to be kind and understanding, yet secretly undervalues you and finds you below her and a burden. Hope to never see her again.

Oh and I just went back and read my initial impressions of this show and at the time I thought it had 9 episodes but I read recently that there's 8. I think the latter is probably more accurate, given the preview but I won't complain if there's more. I only plan to catch SeanEst next so that's a couple months away.

i don't mind participating!! lol just became a recent fan, but hey, it's still something. good luck with it and hopefully i'll get it in before the 27th!! =]