kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Apparently this won't be airing on OneHD but on GMM Channel.
This series has also got an IG account! It's @uglyducklingseries You can find lots of updates there. :)
And I saw somewhere that it's going to air in April (Sunday slot). It's actually pretty fast for a series that just started shooting. :D

cr: uglyducklingseries @ IG

Pity Girl:
Nicky as Fuyu
Neen as Alice
Mouse as Aston

Boy's Paradise:
Sean as See-U (Yeah, I know LMAO)
Esther as Mami

Perfect Match:
Push as Seua
Mook as Junior/Joo

Don't:
Make as Zero
Mild as Maewnam
Victor as Minton

I see that most people like Perfect Match (The fiction ver.), so this is getting me even more excited for the part. hehe.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
xcinsationalx said:
April is pretty fast for a series. Hope the shows will get subbed, mainly Esther's and Push's parts. 

If there's no change of it airing in April I'm pretty sure I'll be subbing it since I like most of the cast. :D

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
arasucre said:

If there's no change of it airing in April I'm pretty sure I'll be subbing it since I like most of the cast. :D
OMG really? Yay! Now I'm excited :D hopefully there's no change and you can do it

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
GLSOFDOAFSKDFSDOGADG    :teary: :teary: :teary: :teary: :teary:   
Excuse me, I just really don't know how I'll survive watching Push's part. LMAO

cr: uglyducklingseries @ FB

I just bought the fiction (Perfect Match) from the bookstore yesterday and I still haven't finished the book yet, but the storyline is pretty interesting, and in the same time, a little bit cheesy (or very cheesy to some of you) hehe. Moreover, the main cast just suits the role PERFECTLY.
It's about a very beautiful Khun Nu, Junior (Mook), who did plastic surgery (because she had big cheeks) without knowing that she was allergic to chemicals, and it ruined her face by causing acne/pimples everywhere. After the incident, nobody wanted to get close to her and whoever saw her would call her a ghost-face. Even her mom showed the feeling of disgust toward her. :( She couldn't stand it so she begged her parents to study college in a countryside to avoid the social life of where she's living, to have face treatment at the college's hospital, and to follow her dream guy from her favorite fiction. And that's where she meets P'Seua (Push), a very handsome cheeky guy who has dimples (and is very poor).  :D

btw this will be airing on the Sunday slot. :)

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I'm thinking of making a Viki channel for the series from now since I don't know how many months it will take for the channel to be approved. LOL
What I really need opinions from you guys is that, since there are parts of each pranangs and there will be 3 parts that has 8 EPs and one that has 5 EPs, I was wondering how I should make the channel. Should I make it one channel or a channel for each (like Ugly Ducklings: Boy's Paradise)?   :shrug:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
That is so short... I feel like it's a bit useless to make a channel for each ... but then again like Janajelly1 said -- some might be interested in some parts.
So I'm going with a channel for each :)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Whoa, so short? xO Awh man. I was looking forward to more Sean/Esther!

But yeah! Definitely for each part. :) 

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I just watched this and laughed a lot. I'll be sure to sub it once Viki's channel of the series gets approved!
Push mentioned that he really likes Esther because she's cute. X) He also mentioned that the teaser will be out on Feb 14th! Perfect Match will be the first part. :)

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy6si52SQ3Y[/media]
cr: melodyminnie1

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^ I'll just translate the part at 1:42-2:08, then. ^^

P: "Esther was really cute."
Leo: "You said when you were standing on the Buangsuang day, you.."
P: "It's like this, when I was standing on the Buangsuang day, Esther was standing next to me, so I was like.."
L: "You talked to her, right?"
P: "We didn't talk. I was just looking at her. Yeah, because she's Sean's nang ek."
L: "And was she interested in you?"
P: "Not at all."
L: "Who was she interested in?"
P: "I think she must have felt stiff looking at me. Esther was this tall, around my shoulder."
P: "But I was always looking at her, letting her know that I like her."
L: "Do you see that, viewers? This is how a womanizer is like."

and the part at 6:30-6:56
P: "Sean, you go take care of N'Mind."
S: "Excuse me, excuse me."
P: "I'm Seua (Tiger), remember?"
N: "Offscreen, he(Push) was just telling me how much he likes N'Esther Supreeleela."
S: "Hold on. Es, come here."
N: "P'Push, how do you feel meeting N'Supreeleela for the first time?"
P: "I'm blushed, of course. Because she's pretty and cute."
S: "Hold up, why did you bring me here?"

I didn't know Sean was funny.  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
LOL, awwwh! So cute! Esther is REALLY pretty! I wouldn't blame him, haha. :3 Sean's so cute pulling Esther away, lol! The cast seems awesome! So wild. xD