spanky

sarNie OldFart
suea clearly told her he likes her for her HEART...one of my favorite quotes of his

yes Joo is Naive....but it to the point of stupidity... her friend BEE and Nanny told her he's no good (the other guy)

after she told Suea it was over she Cried to her nanny and said "I made the biggest mistake ever, I push away a person who loves me for my heart"

Nobody said Suea isn't WRONG....what he said was also from HIS insecurities and anger...I know Joo is insecure too...but He has prove himself to Look out for her and PROTECT her...His Actions speak lounder than words!! Words are just words unless it's followed by actions....His actions has PROVE he has good intentions...he was a shaken soda bottle that exploded after being ignore and disregarded by Joo who has been inadvertantly dating him w/o real spoken words...again ACTIONS...I said it before, they are both wrong and guilty....if Joo didn't ignore him and accept the guys gifts...Suea would not have react that way....From the beggining we all saw that he was a hot head but his Love/loyalty is true...they were both HURT....he was hurt and felt rejected and he was an asshole about it...she did things to spite him....insecurities and miscommunications....joo actions did not match  her words...she hurt him by her actions...she was being an asshole by her actions and he reacted by being an asshole w/his words....

"you would be hurt if I went out w/other girls?"

Joo "No because we are not together" loosely translated...I call this BS...she will be hurt if he did that...

"I'm a 1 girl guy and would not take 2 girls at the same time like you (2 guys)"

He talk the talk and walks the walk.....

“Lips and tongues lie. But actions never do. No matter what words are spoken, actions betray the truth of everyone's heart.” 
― Sherrilyn KenyonBorn of Fury

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@72701 Lol! Some viewers are just watching Perfect Match for the first time because GMM TV just released episode 8 today. Perhaps all the chatter will shift once Pity Girl is in subbed rotation. But I've always thought Perfect Match would end up being the best out of the four. It was a wonderful story and the others have a hard act to follow. However, I do look forward to Boys Paradise.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ep 8 - Lol at Joo for going out with another guy just cos she was angry with Suer not apologising to her (she accepted that guy when Joo and Suer argued). Finally she realised that she likes Suer. Suer was such a nice person to Joo, I almost teared up when he said not to trust other guys cos they may not be able to control themselves to hold just hands in bed like him. Suer you're so sweet :yes:
Joo why did you let him go when you also liked him and now crying makes no sense :no: glad that Ning also realised Suer's value :spin:
The prom night was best till now. Yyayyy  :dance1:  :dance1:
What's the name of the song at 16:02

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Im just waiting for Boy's Paradise, lol. But as I commented before, Perfect Pair, is it? Seems interesting. Idk. Im not the biggest fan of Push but i do like him and i dont even know Mook, lol. I think i might find some motivation to watch it after Sean and Es.

P'Iso

sarNie Egg
@spanky that is another lakorn called wanneung ja ben suptar. There is a thread for it.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Even though their part of the series is over, I just saw it and I admit now since seeing this one and him in Roy Leh Sanae Rai, even though I know he's had prior work as well to those two,. 

First, to be honest on screen I can't even feel the 10 year difference between Mook and him! I feel like this character's personality must be similar to his because he's playing it with such ease. I've read people who've worked before with him describes him as a playful and flirty person. Definitely love him as Seua more than him as Kongpope. 

I'd love to see Mook and him in another lakorn together. Despite the age difference, I think they have good chemistry. :)