sarNie Adult
I feel bad for the girl Leetung dumped. He was all into her before.

Last edited:

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
were on to the last u-prince... aside from the main stories, who here will miss Loma & Kevin... I actually love them... hope for future pair-up...btw, what are their real names???

whitedove

sarNie Adult
were on to the last u-prince... aside from the main stories, who here will miss Loma & Kevin... I actually love them... hope for future pair-up...btw, what are their real names???
I don't know Kevin's real name, but Loma is played by Jane Ramida. Her first role is a supporting one in Love Sick The Series season 2. She was the lead girl in Med In Love before she was in U-Prince, and now she's currently in My Dear Loser Series (Edge of 17) as the lead actress opposite Nanon Korapat, and also another lead role in Teenage Mom (to be aired either end of this year or early next year) opposite Krist Perawat. My Dear Loser has a thread btw, if you want to check out.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
T.T so sad that this series already ended...but wait, is there a possibility for a U-Princess?? from that scene of the two reporter of U-Report...
...now, i'm waiting for the english subs for the My Dear Loser series...

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, there are threads for old GMMTV dramas haha.

I've only finished watching 4 of these - "The Lovely Geologist", "The Single Lawyer", "The Crazy Artist", "The Badly Politics".

Singto really stole the show in "The Single Lawyer". I was rooting more for him and Apple haha.

"The Crazy Artist" for me is the best amongst the 12. It could be its own lakorn actually. 4 episodes is too short. Too bad, I don't see Kun acting anymore. His last role was in SOTUS S, where he kinda stole some attention as well.

And T-Rex is such an adorb male lead. Her and Cherreen's installment was so heart-warming. And Kang and Cherreen have too many scenes together too. Funny coz they probably shot "Senior Secret Love" around that time they shot this.

I also love "The Badly Politics". Puimek is the best 3rd party character for me. (And it's her first drama role I believe.)