AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I like Ester's & Mook's acting but I was hoping Push would be paired with other N'ek. If he still paired with same N'ek, I will be disappointed. Since Push still new in acting world, it is good if he can explore and experience working with diff people for his advancement.

Like Jui & Push, they are Koo Jin but still keep the title while working with other actors & actresses.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The teaser only about 2 guys look good...the others, no comment. Who is the girl with the glasses? She's cute. I'm not sure about Esther anymore since everything went down with Sean. There are about 3 girls that I find cute but so far the one with the glasses grab my attention the most.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
byebye said:
The teaser only about 2 guys look good...the others, no comment. Who is the girl with the glasses? She's cute. I'm not sure about Esther anymore since everything went down with Sean. There are about 3 girls that I find cute but so far the one with the glasses grab my attention the most.
I also find her cute. Her name is Piglet. You can refer to the list of actress under this series.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
The cast is amazing. Even though I don't know half of them xD. I am too not so sure about Esther after the Sean incident. I wish Mook and Push were together though, they are sooo cute or him with the girl with glasses xD

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lilyjoonki said:
I also find her cute. Her name is Piglet. You can refer to the list of actress under this series.
Thanks...but I have to know the face to put the name together. The only one I know on the list is push/Esther. I have no idea who the rest are.

Wait...was the list made according to how they appeared in the teaser? :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Seems like we all like Piglet. So Kang will pair up with Cheerin.
Cherreen is in here too? Oh yeah huh. LOL But she is paired up with Kung already in the other series. I think Piglet is cute too. I wonder who she'll pair up with though. I also wonder who Hunz will pair up with.

lilyjoonki said:
I like Ester's & Mook's acting but I was hoping Push would be paired with other N'ek. If he still paired with same N'ek, I will be disappointed. Since Push still new in acting world, it is good if he can explore and experience working with diff people for his advancement.

Like Jui & Push, they are Koo Jin but still keep the title while working with other actors & actresses.
To me, I think push is the luckiest actor out there. Ever since he started, he has been acting with many different actresses. Out of all actors, he has had more experience with new actresses every time. It had only been recently that he is getting repaired with Jui. He is lucky to get that, because other koo jins can't ever leave their koo jins that long and that can get annoying sometimes. I also hope that he would get paired with someone that he has not worked with before, perhaps with either Chereen or Piglet.

I also wonder who the 12th pra ek is.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Personally I think Push is the best looking for the guys. Though I do like Hunz but I haven't seen enough of his acting yet so I'll have to wait and see if he's any good. I liked Jirakit and Victor in Don't so I'm happy to see them again. Though I do not like Jirakit's hairstyle. In regards to the other guys...eh...not that impressed.

As for the girls, who decided on their hairstyles? I hope the reason they look so awful is because the script calls for it. Because honestly not a fan of most of their hair styling. I also don't find the girls all that appealing. I like Esther's look though. It's simple enough. I haved also like Mild ever since Don't as well so I'm glad to see her in here as well. Never watched Mook before, though I know her pairing with Push is popular. I agree the girl with the glasses looks cute. But everyone else meh...maybe their acting will impress me. 

Basically I hope all the people I like pair up together so I can just watch their parts and skip the rest lol 

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
nklue1 said:
The cast is amazing. Even though I don't know half of them xD. I am too not so sure about Esther after the Sean incident. I wish Mook and Push were together though, they are sooo cute or him with the girl with glasses xD
May I know what incident you are referring to? Not really following news on Sean.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
We all know some of these actors and some we don't yet so I did a caps of the name so it easy to know some of these actor if we don't know them that well.

Sorry one of the p'ek is missing he wasn't in the teaser.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Jirakith is so handsome, I have to say. He is the guy from the kiss series too right? I might take a liking to him. :)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
From the girls I like Iitoei, but I only know 2 of them. There is so many new faces! The boys I know is only Push. How do you guys keep up with all these names?!

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
SO far, I like some of the casts. Though I only know 5 males and 8 of the females. and kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! I'm watching this for PunPun, March, Esther, Focus, Janine and Sananthachat. Well, partly for Kang, Hunz and Mild.  :dance1:  So excited for this series. I hope they'll sub this like UD. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
WW. Nawat and Ccapintich were koojin from LoveSick series. I am praying Mild and Victor are a pair!! We need a redemption from UD series. *crosses fingers. Mild is already in the Ugly Duckling series, KissTheseries with Mek so please don't pair them up again in here.

Oh how I wished my little Kao Jirayu was in here...he deserves a pra'ek role so much. Some of those guys and all of those girls aren't even cute enough to play main roles. Sure, we shouldn't judge an actor or actress by their looks but they also shouldn't be given a main role just yet. Good looking or not, newbies should be given supporting roles to jumpstart their career. I don't think I'll be watching this one even though I like Push, Hunz, and March. *sighs* I wish this cast the best of luck and great success with this series. 

P.S. Out of all of the guys, I think March is the best...acting-wise. 

sarNie Adult
I'm good with this. I'm a fan of these shorter series, because lakorns tend to drag and ruin the whole story for me. I like all the ones I know.

Guys - Victor, Push, March, Kunchanuj, Meg, Kang

Girls - Cherreen, Ester, Iitoei (really glad she's getting a lead role), Mild, Janine, Mook, Fon

As long as the others get an interesting storyline, I'm probably going to like them.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
so who's pairing w/who?

I like Mook w/push but not a huge huge fan girl...piglet is adorable esp w/the Harry potter glasses

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
so who's pairing w/who?

I like Mook w/push but not a huge huge fan girl...piglet is adorable esp w/the Harry potter glasses
Hi spanky ;)

Mook, Victor and Mek are in Phuket together. Maybe Mook is paired up with Victor because he posted a pic with her on his ig. I have a feeling Hunz might pair up with Note or Jannine. Would have been nice if Ice was in here so she could pair up with her sweetheart Hunz. I'm getting into these series too lol they're not that bad.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Wow this is going to be so interesting!! So many people I like in here.
March, Punpun, Cheeren are the ones I'd be looking out for. They've played those characters that make you cry along with them the whole time and they sold it for me.
I am also so so happy to see Kang and Victor together again afterwin Mawin and Fun lakorn.
Jannine is literally only 16? Or 17? She's getting promoted.
If mook and push are together I'll die of happiness.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
Hi spanky ;)

Mook, Victor and Mek are in Phuket together. Maybe Mook is paired up with Victor because he posted a pic with her on his ig. I have a feeling Hunz might pair up with Note or Jannine. Would have been nice if Ice was in here so she could pair up with her sweetheart Hunz. I'm getting into these series too lol they're not that bad.
Wait Victor and Mek are rivals in love again? No!!! Lol I thought each of the guy's got their own part