[GMM 25] My Dear Loser Series :

sarNie Adult
Both couples are so cute. :cheer: Lee shows up next ep. I hope he toughens up Nanon.

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Teaser for episode 5:

This BL couple reminds me a bit of Jdrama Ningen Shikkaku (very dark drama), about the complicated feelings of a bully towards the boy he bullied. Thank goodness Edge of 17 is on the lighter genre and not that dark!

Both couples are so cute. :cheer: Lee shows up next ep. I hope he toughens up Nanon.
The bullying on him is escalating, poor boy! :(

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Stills for Edge of 17:

mydearloser_edgeof17s.jpg
mydearloser_edgeof17t.jpg
mydearloser_edgeof17r.jpg
mydearloser_edgeof17q.jpg
mydearloser_edgeof17u.jpg
credit to mydearloserseries & gmmtv official IG

sarNie Adult
Plustor is such a bully in this series. My heart lol. Waiting for Lee to help Nanon toughen up. Seems like Jane already likes him. Don't know why she stays with Plustor.

How is the reception for the new BL couple?

I can only do dark dramas every once in a while. Sometimes they have very good storylines like Zeni Geba (actor who plays L in Death Note movie).

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Plustor is such a bully in this series. My heart lol. Waiting for Lee to help Nanon toughen up. Seems like Jane already likes him. Don't know why she stays with Plustor.

How is the reception for the new BL couple?

I can only do dark dramas every once in a while. Sometimes they have very good storylines like Zeni Geba (actor who plays L in Death Note movie).
Seems like the BL couple is pretty well-received so far. Maybe because they actually do look sweet together. :)

I love Japan's dark dramas but I can only ever watch them once. When Japan does full on dark, they can be very twisted lol.

sarNie Adult
omg episode 5 was so good! it made my heart sing. :aaaaa: oh man, the love triangle of the BL couple though. hope the obstacle won't be too bad with their families. I didn't know Pleum could sing, too. Everyone sings lol.

Yaasssss. Oh has toughen up! Can't wait to see episode 6. I wonder if girls are gonna start fighting over him now. Of course, he's gonna stay true to Peach.

I look forward to this one and Project S every week.

I started reading more mangas and manwhas too. Broadening my storyline horizons. :p

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I look forward to this one and Project S every week.

I started reading more mangas and manwhas too. Broadening my storyline horizons. :p
My 2 most favourite lakorns at the moment, I think. I honestly think none of the other lakorns can hold a candle so far (not even the new NY lakorn lol).

Oh do you watch anime too (besides reading mangas)? I can't seem to stop watching them too (besides my usual Jdrama stuff).

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Stills from Edge of 17:

mydearloser_edgeof17v.jpg
mydearloser_edgeof17w.jpg
mydearloser_edgeof17x.jpg
mydearloser_edgeof17y.jpg
mydearloser_edgeof17z.jpg
credit to mydearloser & gmmtv official IG

Just saw a new trailer for Jane's upcoming lakorn on LINE TV called Teenage Mom. Such a heavy role!

sarNie Adult
Yea. Teenage Mom is a really popular Webtoon I think. I haven't read it. I would really LOVE for Thailand to pick up Lookism, when it ends.

The last J animation I watched was the movie Kimi No Nawa which I loved. I wanna really get into an anime that's about 13 hours long and a good book though, if you have any recommendations. :)

My current lineup is:

Wed - Ms. Tiffany Reality
Saturday - Project S, The Face Men Thailand
Sunday - My Dear Loser
Waiting for Secret Seven

Comics
Lookism
I Love Yoo

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Yea. Teenage Mom is a really popular Webtoon I think. I haven't read it. I would really LOVE for Thailand to pick up Lookism, when it ends.

The last J animation I watched was the movie Kimi No Nawa which I loved. I wanna really get into an anime that's about 13 hours long and a good book though, if you have any recommendations. :)

My current lineup is:

Wed - Ms. Tiffany Reality
Saturday - Project S, The Face Men Thailand
Sunday - My Dear Loser
Waiting for Secret Seven

Comics
Lookism
I Love Yoo
For anime, maybe you can try watching ERASED or Orange, or Your Lie In April. They seem to be in the genre that you like, all those slice-of-life+romance, heartwarming moments as well as plot twists. :)

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for the next ep! :cheer: I see a lot of upcoming crying though. :crybaby2:

I'll check out the animes you recommended. Thank you! :) Liar Game, Death Note, Maou & Byakuyako (Journey Under a Midnight Sun) are favs, too. Thailand just hasn't done great mystery/thrillers that I can recall, so it just seems like all I like is slice of life/romance. :p

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for the next ep! :cheer: I see a lot of upcoming crying though. :crybaby2:

I'll check out the animes you recommended. Thank you! :) Liar Game, Death Note, Maou & Byakuyako (Journey Under a Midnight Sun) are favs, too. Thailand just hasn't done great mystery/thrillers that I can recall, so it just seems like all I like is slice of life/romance. :p
Omg Byakuyakou is just epic but it's one drama that I can never rewatch because of the ending! Well in the (almost) genre of Byakuyakou, I'd recommend N no Tame ni, Reverse, Ouroboros and Alice no Toge, all are fairly recent.