sarNie Adult
Unfortunately, Club Friday is generally not subbed unless they're LGBT parts, so far recently for hetero parts only the Toomtam/Mo part gets subbed.
Yea and I think they're all fansubbed. Thai BL dramas have dedicated followers who will sub them. Subbing takes a lot of time and unfortunately some people have been very ungrateful and have been ripping videos from the subbers without crediting them. That's very disheartening. Can't blame them for quitting.

sarNie Adult
So next one is Win's part? It was bad that he slept with Kao and then asked to be friends afterwards. That's not right, dude. Can't wait to see what the truth is! :confused12:

At first, I thought it was neat that they're telling the story this way. By the time it got to Kao's part, I couldn't finish it. It's like the same story told in different ways 4-5 times. After the second time, I'm just like. o_O

@Meoconie, I think it might be 4-5 eps, leaning towards 5 since the story is told from each person's POV (4 characters) and then the true story is told.

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
Is there gonna ba another story after this 1? GMM25 Have been a bit slack with the upload of the CFD stories lately on their youtube page

sarNie Adult
@morningdawn , I think so. Thailand won't be airing anything new for the month to mourn the late King. October 13th will be one year since he passed away.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Trailer for the new part starting Jan 6th, starring Rotmay Kaneungnich, Num Sornram, Poyd Treechada, Bon Atnai:

sarNie Adult
Poyd! Also, the triggered comments. Oh boy. While Rotmay's character transphobic comments towards Poyd's is not acceptable, being the third hand to break a relationship isn't either.

Barely anyone is talking about how the guy is wrong in this too though. :rolleyes:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Poyd! Also, the triggered comments. Oh boy. While Rotmay's character transphobic comments towards Poyd's is not acceptable, being the third hand to break a relationship isn't either.

Barely anyone is talking about how the guy is wrong in this too though. :rolleyes:
In cases like this it's hardly the girls who are at fault. I always feel like side-eyeing girls who fight over a guy when it's obvious he's the one who cheats first.

sarNie Adult
Oh the guy's definitely at fault as well. When there is no longer love and respect like that, why don't people just part ways? Why go through cheating whether emotionally or physically.