sarNie Adult
Even if you're in an unhappy marriage, cheating is never right. Will be interesting to see how this goes. All the characters seem likeable so far with their faults.

Looks like they might be going through each of the character's good points per episode. Like in ep. 1, it's the husband. I like how the characters in this one are more grey than black and white.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
They said the "true" story will be reveal in epi 5. Right now it is through the lens of each person on how they interpret what they think they saw or know.

Gmm 25 is doing a really good job with their lakorns but someof them are a bit much.

sarNie Adult
Oh wow. That's pretty new for Club Friday, and I agree. I'm usually a Club Friday fan (I even listened to a lot of the radio show) but find myself watching the first and last ep and skipping the middle eps this season.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I listen to the show too! I even thought about calling in during one of my darkest time when I went home but I was too scared that someone will realized it was me. Lol

I've been doing the same as you. Some stories are really good but some just blah. I really dislike the women beating each other up over a man stories. My favorite one was the gay love story between Au Anuchit and what's his name lol. The one where one of the guy had amnesia. Also the blind one between Tu Popetarn and Baifern.

sarNie Adult
I loved the blind one, too! The call in was really sweet. The one with Oh and the guy was so sad. :( Just when Oh was able to accept their love, that happens. The guy was so patient and loving with him. He is like the perfect person to fall in love with. Is there an upload of the call-in for that one?

Since you weren't able to call in, were there similar calls to yours that maybe you could relate to? I've never dated, but I really like when they always say it's okay to be sad, and to take time for that. But don't be sad for too long, because there are those who love you and have been there for you. Don't waste too much of your emotion over someone who can't appreciate you.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah there were similar stories. I think the reason why Club Friday is so popular is that everyone can relate to one or more scenes.

Did you listen to the update of Au's story? It was sad too but at least he found new love.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I don't but I think it was the show after the final episode. Apparently his lover never regained his memory but he went back to being gay somehow because he's seeing another guy. I think he and the wife divorced or something.

sarNie Adult
What happens happen. I hope they're all able to move forward in their lives. I think because of shows like Club Friday, Thais seem to be very public with their relationship problems. The ones I see on social media anyway. Whereas in the US, most people keep their problems on the down low. Not sure which way is better. On the one hand, I find putting an ex on blast not to be classy. But on the other hand, it's good for people to express their feelings, defend themselves and warn other people. It's a tough balance to strike between expressing one's feelings and being tactful about it at the same time.

There are some good call ins as well. I wish Club Friday would do more of those to give people hope. At this point, I'm scared of Thailand. :eek:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think the purpose of that story was that his parents tried every way to make him "normal" and they used his amnesia to turn him hetero. They were only able to for a little bit, his true self came back despite everything. To me, believing someone is lgbtq only to following trend, seek attention or is ill are so wrong and so sad. We should accept one another as is not how we want them to be. This story would have had a different ending but I also believe everything happens for a reason.

sarNie Adult
Wow. Really impressed with how this one is being told from each person's POV. :clap: In every story, there's an obvious antagonist, but here, it's like no one is really good or bad.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I'm interested in Jes/ Charebelle's part. Will ưe have english sub for these series.
Unfortunately, Club Friday is generally not subbed unless they're LGBT parts, so far recently for hetero parts only the Toomtam/Mo part gets subbed.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Unfortunately, Club Friday is generally not subbed unless they're LGBT parts, so far recently for hetero parts only the Toomtam/Mo part gets subbed.
I guess I have to watch it raw. They are curently airing, right? but i can't find this serie. In official youtube, i don't see the videos.