Glot Pet Jet See

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I like where the nang aek is ladylike because it will show how girls are and all..I don't know lol...but anyways Garagade know's how to fight for real! No one can fight as good as her...but anyways I like it when the nang aek cries because it shows that she has skills like you said and plus I like sad lakorns to!....For example Bla Boo Tong...I really like that lakorn...

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
yeah forreal....at least if they have more then one nang eks then have one that is able to fight and stuff! Oh yeah i have a question...how did yalls know what guys came with wat days?
[post="19957"][/post]​

the way i know is at the end of some of the tapes, they show flashbacks of each of the guys. Red-Sunday. White-Monday. Pink-Tuesday. Green-Wednesday. Orange-Thursday. Blue-Friday. Purple-Saturday.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
the way i know is at the end of some of the tapes, they show flashbacks of each of the guys. Red-Sunday. White-Monday. Pink-Tuesday. Green-Wednesday. Orange-Thursday. Blue-Friday. Purple-Saturday.
[post="20004"][/post]​
:lol: are u kidding me the days means the color interesting never recgonzine or know that before :p purple is like a gay color back when i was in grade school they should have yellow and silver :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
There color is suppose to be the rainbow..that's why when it's a full moon and there's a rainbow look around it or when it rains and the rainbow comes out, all of the comes out....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
There color is suppose to be the rainbow..that's why when it's a full moon and there's a rainbow look around it or when it rains and the rainbow comes out, all of the comes out....
[post="20077"][/post]​
ok thx Ann i got it now where the color come from :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
[post="20004"][/post]​
wow thanks for information.. it's really help! LOL since i can't understand thai. :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kitkat said:
wow thanks for information.. it's really help! LOL since i can't understand thai. :lol:
[post="20489"][/post]​
u don't understand thai?

Muddie Murda

smile...
Vanida said:
hey in glot pet how many girls can actual fight not just let p'eak protect them every time there's a bad guy trying to take them away? :rolleyes:
[post="19650"][/post]​
Although the giant princesses couldn't fight, I liked how strong they were to be able to go and help the p'eks during their hardest moments. :)

I think all the n'eks were awesome. Even the princess sawalayka was awesome. She cried...but not whiny cry like in Manee nope gaow.

I liked how Tik played such an awesome strong mom too! Very protective and loving! Everyone called her Mom! lol

I LOVED the evil queen. She is so evilie good!!!!!!!!! Best villian ever cuz she could fight too. She was pretty as well. Very cool.

Every character in this lakorn was so important and cool. Even the soilders themselves. The fight/war scenes were great!

They were ALL awesome...man such an awesome lakorn. hahaha

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Muddie MuRda said:
Although the giant princesses couldn't fight, I liked how strong they were to be able to go and help the p'eks during their hardest moments. :)

I think all the n'eks were awesome. Even the princess sawalayka was awesome. She cried...but not whiny cry like in Manee nope gaow.

I liked how Tik played such an awesome strong mom too! Very protective and loving! Everyone called her Mom! lol

I LOVED the evil queen. She is so evilie good!!!!!!!!! Best villian ever cuz she could fight too. She was pretty as well. Very cool.

Every character in this lakorn was so important and cool. Even the soilders themselves. The fight/war scenes were great!

[post="20573"][/post]​

hahahaha i know!! The best boran ever!!! I wish people here in the USA could see what a cool lakorn it is, but then again i feel special to watch something that not the whole world knows about. :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Muddie MuRda said:

[post="20573"][/post]​
yea Tik is a good actress and mom i love her in glot pet i feel sorry for her when she lost her son in the woods and those dumb people at the palace are so mean :angry: the other lady evil one she does match the n'rai role and the little kid who is mean his cute can act good too :)

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Muddie MuRda said:

[post="20573"][/post]​

what ever happened to that woman that used to live with Chantah and Ahkanin? Their koontowe. I thought she was annoying lol the way she would always slap herself if she said something dumb. lol :lol:

Also Sahwunlekah's koontowe that got stepped on by the giant. They never showed what happened after, or even if the king/queen knew if Sahwunlekah was rescued from the giant land.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
what ever happened to that woman that used to live with Chantah and Ahkanin? Their koontowe. I thought she was annoying lol the way she would always slap herself if she said something dumb. lol :lol:

Also Sahwunlekah's koontowe that got stepped on by the giant. They never showed what happened after, or even if the king/queen knew if Sahwunlekah was rescued from the giant land.
[post="20592"][/post]​
Ahkrnin the bad little boy :lol: i don't know what happen but his going to die pretty soon!! right at the end man this is like 12 years ago or what this boran :lol: but its good u guys even remember their name wow 2 thumbs up cause i only remember Tik lol and the pink guy and his couple cause i see them in alot of lakorns......why don't the pink girl act in modern lakorns? or boran her last lakorn i think which i saw was mon ruk lhoong thoong 1 first version :)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
[post="20004"][/post]​
ok i now understand it know yep true my cousin was born on tuesday that means u are a person who has short temper and don't have patience well teh pink guy was born tuesday he is like tough and don't care about other people unless his mom tell him not to do it........man this is the best boran ever just disappointed that the remake going to suck :angry: jeezzz well who cares the green guy is wednesday hey i remeber there was a coupel that was ugly and black i don't remmeber if he was a glot pet guy too? :unsure:

nida

sarNie Egg
well..i'm new in sarn..but yeah i been watching this movies it was an old movie but i really really like it..but wait a minut isn't true is grote pet 7 see coming after kula sand suay..if is true i will be so exited but you guys been saying that is not...kinda confuse ..so is coming or not because i been thought it that they will never remake this lakorn..but when i read this topic i'm so exited that i'm going to see the new remake of grote pet 7 see...

Muddie Murda

smile...
SecretAgent said:

[post="20592"][/post]​
Chuntah's servant probably got thrown in prison because of what she did...or lost face and took off from the palace. lol cuz she knows she's gonna die or get thrown in jail.

Yeah I was actually looking foward to how sawalayka's palace recovered...
but they didn't go back to them...or maybe it got cut off?? The princess' koontow was stepped on and died...lol she was annoying and over protective...

I'm pretty sure it got cut off. At the end, where they show those dancers, they had a part where they focused on pink guy, kalaget, and their baby. But it only lasted like less than 1 second cuz they cut it off. e_e

kitkat

sarNie Elites
man, at first i saw these black and white guys.. man they're just cute hot! ...since i only see them in GPJS.. is their first time playing in that lakorn? because after this lakorn, i never see them in other borans or moderns. :( also i want to know their names. please!?

but good thing, tik, thon, and art still play nowadays. :wub:

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
man, at first i saw these black and white guys.. man they're just cute hot! ...since i only see them in GPJS.. is their first time playing in that lakorn? because after this lakorn, i never see them in other borans or moderns. :( also i want to know their names. please!?

but good thing, tik, thon, and art still play nowadays. :wub:
[post="20815"][/post]​

LOL black and white guys in GPJS? Which one are they? :blink: