Glor Petch 7 See

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Whose your favorite couple..?!

And my poll didn't show up...Anyways mine would be Suriyawongtaywun..Even though I didn't like the nang aek..But I liked him..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
mine would have to be the first movie of singhakraipop...cuzz the both really fell in love..and they connected and loved eachother as much as one another...plus pra ek was faithful too...! yup yup..and they had a kid together...woohoo..i love babies...babies that don't grow up drag the lakorn that is..lolz...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
BaBeeLaiLai..I was talking about Glor Petch 7 See couples lol..Not other couples from other lakornpuenbarn lol..But hmmm..Come to think of it I think there should be a topic about that too..lol..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
omg..man i guess im out of it...lolz...mah bad...was tired wasn't thinkging..mah badddd lolz...hahaha okie okie let meeh try it agian..i say VEELATEP and GALAKED! lolz...there kute together...both strong hearted and iunno! lolz

sarN

sarNie Granny
don't remember his name but the Orange Guy & the giant girl ! Though their scene is short but his love for her is quite romantic .

saobomp

sarNie Adult
does anyone have pictures of all the couples close up? i remember watching this so long ago. does anyone have it?